Outfits 6 years ago

Frolicking Away

Photography by Jana Williams

{Kelly Wearstler Jacket, Rebecca Minkoff  Purse (similar one here) , BRACELETS – J. crew,CBD by Charlotte Bjorlin D’elia,  vintage necklace, Jimmy Choo Shoes (similar ones here), Barton Perriera Sunglasses (similar one here)  All items available at SATINE BOUTIQUE}

Hello loves! It’s been quite crazy here lately so I do apologize for the lack of outfit posts…but i’m finally back with some cute new pieces  I cant wait to share with you! I think summer came a little early here in LA! It’s been in the 80s’s and although I was sweating hot in this amazing fuschia jacket the other day…I refused to take it off because it really made THE outfit!

Todays agenda? Frolicking away in an easy breezy one piece spring dress with a frothy latte in one hand while basking in the sun. Seriously it doesn’t get better than this….. (taking advantage of the warm weather before I head out to NY next week!)

Hope you have a lovely day!

Love,

Chriselle

This is the Only Thing that Fits Me Right Now

I've been holding out as long as possible to buy any maternity clothes, so I've been turning my closet upside down to find anything that can fit over my growing belly.

Outfits 2 weeks ago

How To Look Chic on the Go..Always

Sharing 7 of my hacks to looking chic at all times!

Fashion 1 month ago

Festival Outfits You'll Wear all Spring

But the best part is that these looks can take you through the festival season and into Spring and Summer! Keep scrolling to see the looks Hannah and I styled for our trip to "Coachella" ;)

Fashion 2 months ago

Paris & Milan Outfits + Trend Report

Sharing 15 of my favorite outfits I wore during Paris and Milan Fashion week over the span of 2 weeks.

Fashion 3 months ago

Winter Looks to Take Into Spring

As I was going through some of my fashion week outfits, I realized that even though it's still freezing outside, I'm already incorporating Spring colors and trends into my looks! Keep scrolling to see some of my favorite winter looks into spring trends!

Fashion 4 months ago

5 Pieces for Under $100 You'll Wear All Spring

I’m so excited to share the 5 pieces for under $100 you’ll wear all Spring!

Fashion 4 months ago