Outfits 7 years ago

Fade Away

{A.L.C blouse,  Zara Jacket, Zara pants, Jimmy Choo Shoes, Zara clutch, Banana Republic & vintage jewelry,Kate Spade Necklace }

After hours and hours of pouring rain we were able to catch the last 10 minutes of the unseen sun. I was almost SURE we were not able to get an outfit pix due to the gloom & rain but the fact that we were able to capture these beautiful images regardless of the pouring rain got me thinking! The sun has been and will always be there regardless of all the gloomy & cloudy days! Sometimes you just have to be patient and let the clouds Fade Away and let the sun shine thru!

Today my assistants and I will be on set styling the winter cover for GENLUX. Our cover girl is a beautiful french actress in which I’m not allowed to reveal who just yet! After the shoot i’m heading up north back to the bay area for Thanksgiving…this will be my first day off in about 4 weeks! R&R is much needed at this point!

Hope you have a lovely day!

Photography by- Jana Williams

Love,

Chriselle

This is the Only Thing that Fits Me Right Now

I've been holding out as long as possible to buy any maternity clothes, so I've been turning my closet upside down to find anything that can fit over my growing belly.

Outfits 2 weeks ago

How To Look Chic on the Go..Always

Sharing 7 of my hacks to looking chic at all times!

Fashion 4 weeks ago

Festival Outfits You'll Wear all Spring

But the best part is that these looks can take you through the festival season and into Spring and Summer! Keep scrolling to see the looks Hannah and I styled for our trip to "Coachella" ;)

Fashion 2 months ago

Paris & Milan Outfits + Trend Report

Sharing 15 of my favorite outfits I wore during Paris and Milan Fashion week over the span of 2 weeks.

Fashion 3 months ago

Winter Looks to Take Into Spring

As I was going through some of my fashion week outfits, I realized that even though it's still freezing outside, I'm already incorporating Spring colors and trends into my looks! Keep scrolling to see some of my favorite winter looks into spring trends!

Fashion 4 months ago

5 Pieces for Under $100 You'll Wear All Spring

I’m so excited to share the 5 pieces for under $100 you’ll wear all Spring!

Fashion 4 months ago