Outfits 7 years ago

Fade Away

{A.L.C blouse,  Zara Jacket, Zara pants, Jimmy Choo Shoes, Zara clutch, Banana Republic & vintage jewelry,Kate Spade Necklace }

After hours and hours of pouring rain we were able to catch the last 10 minutes of the unseen sun. I was almost SURE we were not able to get an outfit pix due to the gloom & rain but the fact that we were able to capture these beautiful images regardless of the pouring rain got me thinking! The sun has been and will always be there regardless of all the gloomy & cloudy days! Sometimes you just have to be patient and let the clouds Fade Away and let the sun shine thru!

Today my assistants and I will be on set styling the winter cover for GENLUX. Our cover girl is a beautiful french actress in which I’m not allowed to reveal who just yet! After the shoot i’m heading up north back to the bay area for Thanksgiving…this will be my first day off in about 4 weeks! R&R is much needed at this point!

Hope you have a lovely day!

Photography by- Jana Williams

Love,

Chriselle

The 3 Trends I'm Bringing into 2019

Since I'm officially off of my maternity leave, I'm so excited to start wearing non-maternity clothes again!

Fashion 7 days ago

Trends I'm Loving Right Now

While I'm always hopping from trend to trend there are three in particular that has totally captured my heart (and closet) this season.

Fashion 1 month ago

My Fashion Saving Grace

It’s been a really interesting time for me as I’m only a couple weeks away from giving birth, and as my belly is continuously growing, it’s becoming more and more difficult to find clothes that actually fit and make me feel comfortable.

Fashion 4 months ago

Why I Show Up

When I first started less than 10 years ago- it was definitely a different story.

Fashion Week 5 months ago

Accessories that Never Go Out of Style

While I might go super trendy, I'll always find myself going back to certain shapes, styles, and colors- especially when in Paris!

Fashion 6 months ago

My Summer Pregnancy Outfit Secrets

Making sure I look good, stay cool and feel comfortable have been my main priorities.

Outfits 7 months ago