Outfits 7 years ago

All Bundled Up!

{H&M blouse, F21 Skirt, Zara faux fur fest, Kate Spade Necklace, Zara shoes, Gifted Tiffany & Co. clutch, Gifted Courtney Kaye bracelet}

Must confess it was quite hard to get up & going this morning after a 4 day holiday! This weekend was spent wandering about San Francsico city, bundling up by the fireplace, and heartfelt conversations with the family. On our last night together we spent the afternoon at a gallery exhibit and traipsing about the city…I might’ve just left my heart in SF.

A busy busy week ahead…wrapping up some major projects and preparing for my trip to Asia (Korea & Taiwan to be sepcific).

Hope you have a lovely week!

Photography by – Jana Williams

Love,

Chriselle

This is the Only Thing that Fits Me Right Now

I've been holding out as long as possible to buy any maternity clothes, so I've been turning my closet upside down to find anything that can fit over my growing belly.

Outfits 2 weeks ago

How To Look Chic on the Go..Always

Sharing 7 of my hacks to looking chic at all times!

Fashion 1 month ago

Festival Outfits You'll Wear all Spring

But the best part is that these looks can take you through the festival season and into Spring and Summer! Keep scrolling to see the looks Hannah and I styled for our trip to "Coachella" ;)

Fashion 2 months ago

Paris & Milan Outfits + Trend Report

Sharing 15 of my favorite outfits I wore during Paris and Milan Fashion week over the span of 2 weeks.

Fashion 3 months ago

Winter Looks to Take Into Spring

As I was going through some of my fashion week outfits, I realized that even though it's still freezing outside, I'm already incorporating Spring colors and trends into my looks! Keep scrolling to see some of my favorite winter looks into spring trends!

Fashion 4 months ago

5 Pieces for Under $100 You'll Wear All Spring

I’m so excited to share the 5 pieces for under $100 you’ll wear all Spring!

Fashion 4 months ago