Outfits 7 years ago

Sophisticated Seventies

I cant say I have a favorite color but I’ve always had an undying romance with shades of blush & champagne. Im feeling quite romantic today in my fluttery sheer top intermingled with delicate polka dots & that perfect patent Valentino bow. Wide leg trousers have always reminded me of the sophisticated seventies..

The 50’s & 70’s have always been my favorite fashion decades….What is your favorite decade? Let me know in the comment section below!

(Top- American Apparel, Pants-Zara, Belt- H&M, Shoes, valentino, Bangles- BCBG & F21, Sunglasses- Karen Walker, Necklace- Anthropologie, Clutch- Zara, Watch- Michael Kors, Earrings- Vintage Dior )

Photography By- Christine Chang Photography

Love,

Chriselle

My Summer Pregnancy Outfit Secrets

Making sure I look good, stay cool and feel comfortable have been my main priorities.

Outfits 3 weeks ago

This is the Only Thing that Fits Me Right Now

I've been holding out as long as possible to buy any maternity clothes, so I've been turning my closet upside down to find anything that can fit over my growing belly.

Outfits 1 month ago

How To Look Chic on the Go..Always

Sharing 7 of my hacks to looking chic at all times!

Fashion 2 months ago

Festival Outfits You'll Wear all Spring

But the best part is that these looks can take you through the festival season and into Spring and Summer! Keep scrolling to see the looks Hannah and I styled for our trip to "Coachella" ;)

Fashion 3 months ago

Paris & Milan Outfits + Trend Report

Sharing 15 of my favorite outfits I wore during Paris and Milan Fashion week over the span of 2 weeks.

Fashion 4 months ago

Winter Looks to Take Into Spring

As I was going through some of my fashion week outfits, I realized that even though it's still freezing outside, I'm already incorporating Spring colors and trends into my looks! Keep scrolling to see some of my favorite winter looks into spring trends!

Fashion 5 months ago