Outfits 8 years ago

Glitter Into Gold

Penelope and Coco: The Oxfords from Penelope and Coco on Vimeo.

How ahhhhh-mazing are these little oxfords?

Recently i blogged about Tap Your Cocos and Make A Wish and YES…FINALLY …..now the much anticipated Penelope & Coco Spring Collection is here! We had the honor of styling this lookbook and are soooo thrilled to see Penelope & Coco grow every season with each collection. The women behind this line are to be adored because they are just sooo damn talented its mind boggling (not to mention…damn sexy too!!)  Follow them on twitter at Penelope & Coco .

Director: David Gallardo

Styling: Chriselle INC.

Photography: Karla Ticas

Hair & Makeup: Leibi Carias

We always keep it within the fam..im so proud to say I have THE best team….we can make Glitter into Gold yall.

Xx

Chriselle

Festival Outfits You'll Wear all Spring

But the best part is that these looks can take you through the festival season and into Spring and Summer! Keep scrolling to see the looks Hannah and I styled for our trip to "Coachella" ;)

Fashion 2 months ago

Winter Looks to Take Into Spring

As I was going through some of my fashion week outfits, I realized that even though it's still freezing outside, I'm already incorporating Spring colors and trends into my looks! Keep scrolling to see some of my favorite winter looks into spring trends!

Fashion 3 months ago

5 Pieces for Under $100 You'll Wear All Spring

I’m so excited to share the 5 pieces for under $100 you’ll wear all Spring!

Fashion 3 months ago

Coats I'm Loving

While I'm wishing for springtime and warm weather (check out my floral-inspired beauty picks here!), I know I still have to face the harsh, and cold, reality of winter for just a few more months.

Fashion 3 months ago

Unexpected Valentine's Day Outfits

While there's something to be said for head-to-toe red, I'm loving the subtle florals, unexpected pops of color and fun silhouettes! Keep scrolling to check out my picks for Unexpected Valentine's Day Outfits!

Fashion 3 months ago

The Winter Approved Crop Top Combo

Is there a better combo than wearing a cropped sweater and high waisted pants right now? I don’t think so.

Fashion 4 months ago