Hey, everyone! Can you believe it’s already the weekend again? This week flew by. Since last week’s Links & Things was so well received, the #CINCTeam and I curated another list for you all. But this time, it’s Parisian themed! Every time we go back to Paris, we find more and more inspiration. So whether you’re in Paris or dreaming of it- here are some things you can do this weekend to bring out your inner mademoiselle or monsieur:
1. Try Robert et Louise ! It’s our favorite restaurant in Paris to order a steak. It’s super cozy inside and the steak is absolutely delicious! All of their meats are cooked in wood fire and we appreciate their rustic atmosphere. We love celebrating there at the end of every fashion week.
2. The most delicious cream puffs we have devoured in Paris are from Popelini, so if you’re in the area make sure to treat yourself to one or a few of these!
3. Visit the Palace of Versailles! It’s a little bit outside of Paris but it’s totally worth it.
4. Pack wine your wine, cheese and baguette and have a picnic while waiting for the sunset at St. Martins Park/Gardens Area! And if you’re not in Paris, your local park or backyard will be just as magical!
5. Check out Hotel Providence if you’re looking for a really chic boutique hotel.
6. Try the famous Parisian burlesque spot The Crazy Horse for a night.
7. Hôtel Costes is a great spot for an afternoon apértif.
8. Can’t make it to Paris? Binge on some of our favorite Parisian classic movies
9. Download a Parisian playlist or listen to a French album! We all love Carla Bruni.
10. Brush up on your French and download Duolingo and take a few lessons!
Let me know in the comments below if you make it out to do any of these things! And if you have a trip to Paris planned anytime soon, bookmark this page and use it when you plan your trip! Have a great weekend, everyone!