Who else is excited for the weekend? I know I am. As the #CINCteam and I were discussing our weekend plans, we realized that thinking of things to do besides the classic Sunday brunch can be tough sometimes. So, we put our heads together and came up with some things and links for you to check out!
1. Go to the Women’s March if you’re in LA or DC!
2. Go grab a book and support an independent bookstore like Skylight!
3. Try that trendy new restaurant you’ve been dying to go to. I’ve got my eye on Prank in DTLA.
4. Take the time to clean out your closet!
6. Ride your bicycle to the Smorgasburg market on Sunday and indulge in delicious food.
7. Go to a wine festival!
8. Have a unique restaurant experience, dine in complete darkness at Opaque.
9. Enjoy a unique cinema experience at the silent movie theater.
10. Go back to the 90s at Club 90s at Los Globos.
Let me know in the comments below if you make it out to do any of these things! Have a great weekend, everyone!