LIFESTYLE

The Five Apps You Need for 2017

If you’re anything at all like me, you probably rely on your phone for just about everything. Besides the obvious social media, my phone is my alarm, my notepad, my bank, my camera… basically, my entire life is synced up to my iPhone at this point. So, to kick off the year the right way, I wanted to share with you all the 5 apps you NEED for 2017. From finances to productivity, and keeping my entire family on track, these apps are truly lifesavers!

1. Mint App

If one of your goals for 2017 is to keep better track of your finances and manage your money, then you’re going to love the Mint app!  Take a little time to set it up and it can help you monitor credit cards, track your spending and even help you budget better!  You can thank me later! 😉

2. Cozi

Since I had Chloe, it’s crazy just how much I have to keep track of now. Between Chloe, Allen, work and myself, there’s a lot of dates and lists I need to keep in mind. Cozi is great for those of you that have families.  It really helps organize everyones appointments and calendars in one place! You can also create a grocery list, save a recipe, set reminders for appointments and so much more.

283a0708

3. Depop

New Year. New Me. New Closet! If you have some items in your closet that have been sitting there for way too long, I’ve got just the app for your 2017 closet cleaning. Poshmark or Depop are easy apps to help you get rid of those items you don’t want to wear anymore- all while making a little money on the side (for you future closet purchases, of course)!

4. Venmo

This app is seriously a life saver.  If youre not on it yet, get with it. Everyone on the CINCteam is obsessed with it since its basically, a fun app to transfer money. Venmo hooks up to your bank account so if someone buys you coffee or lunch and you don’t have cash to pay them back- just Venmo them! Or visa-versa. One of the girls on my team even uses it to get rent money from her roommates!

5. Productive

Want to start a good habit in 2017 and actually keep it? Maybe you want to drink more water, get a better sleeping schedule going, or even commit to reading more? This app can help you do just that. It tracks your productivity habits and your daily goals and helps you keep yourself on the right track! Remember: it takes 21 days to form a habit, so start today!

There you have it! My 5 apps you need for 2017. Have you discovered any apps that you swear by? Let me know in the comments below & have a great weekend everyone!

sigxo_chriselle

• Very helpful website. Thank you for sharing this informative blog. Great stuff by Writer keep it up.

• Links I Love says:

[…] 6. Apps you need this year if you’re always on your phone. […]

• Love these, gotta check some of these out 🙂 Adorable lockscreen!

Hugs,
    Hannie from Missing Wanderer

• Amy says:

So many great apps! The productivity app is definitely something I need ♥

Amy // snippetsofamy.co.uk

• Elizabeth says:

Thank you so much for sharing these great apps Chriselle! <3 🙂 I totally agree – in this day and age, almost everything is synced to our phones, so being able to have everything in one place is definitely a lifesaver!

XO, Elizabeth

• Adina says:

Love the productive app (wish it was available for android).

www,partyforfour.wordpress.com

Adina xo

• these are all so good-def checking out productive and cozi!!

xoxo

Lourdes

• Diem says:

I am not seeing the Productive app in Play Store. I have an android phone, is this app only available for Iphones ?

• Mavis Guo says:

I really love all the outfits for phone lol <3

• […] sharing her advice on the top five apps you need for 2017, Chriselle explains: “From finances to productivity, and keeping my entire family on track, these […]

• Ruthie says:

I cant find the productive app…need this app, looks fab!!1 Thanks for sharing this great post 🙂

• Will definitely be trying that first one!

http://www.kristenskouture.com | luxury. fashion. lifestyle.

• Alisha Ricki says:

Great round up! Thank you for sharing these, I’m always looking for new apps to help me keep my life organized.

• Hi lovely,

Your blog post will be featured in Bloggers Issue Magazine.

Bloggersissue.com

• Jinni says:

can u share more around “photo & video” app to us 🙂
    so excited to know your photo edit apps by phone.
    hv a nice weekend
    peace xo

• Need to check out Productive! That seems perfect for someone who is really goal oriented. x

• Khloe Lo says:

I will get the Productive app. I am trying for so long to have a morning routine and maybe this will work.
    Love your blog <3
    check out my latest post: http://khloelocom.weburl.ro/recipe-perfect-friday-outfit/
    xoxo,Khloe

• pia says:

the productive app looks really useful!
    Fash ‘n’ fudge
    Fash ‘n’ fudge

• Love this – never tied these – can’t wait to use them, I definitely need help organising! x

• Nadja says:

Thank you Christelle. Sadly the mint app is not available in the German app store right now. I have downloadet the productivity app and i am happy to test it. Thanks again and have a great day

• mikey says:

Love using the Mint app! Going to try out the other apps, very helpful post x
    mikeystyle.com

• Jes says:

Thanks for the app ideas.

i love Wunderlist, ive been using it for like a year, and it keeps tracks of lists and lets your favorite items. its such a great app!

I also recently heard of Yahoo Guide App that you use to type in a movie and it lets you know instantly if its on Hulu, Netflix, or Amazon. Quicker than Google searching!

• Jennifer says:

Really great app suggestions! I’ll keep those in mind.
    🙂

• Leah says:

Must download the Mint app right now. Need to get better at spending my money

• Ausrine says:

I can’t find mint app in appstore, where did you found it?:)
    Lots of love!

• Mireia says:

This is so useful!

Mireia from TGL

• La Bijoux Bella | by mia says:

Yasss to all those fantastic Apps! Merci for sharing! 🙂
    I really like the Coxi App the most! 🙂

❤LA BIJOUX BELLA❤ | BY MIA | A Creative Lifestyle Blog

• […] my iPhone at this point. So, to kick off the year the right way, I […] from The Chriselle Factorhttp://thechrisellefactor.com/2017/01/five-apps-need-2017/ from Tumblr […]