Leopard In Rotation

posted by on 2012.02.29, under Outfit Of The Day

Photography by- Jana Williams

{Current/Elliot Leopard Skinny Jeans, H&M Orange Blazer (similar one HERE), H&M sheer blouse, (similar one HERE) , Balenciaga Shoes (similar one HERE) , J.Crew bracelet, Chan Luu Wrap bracelet}

Its been another one of those whirlwind caffeinated weeks with a million+ projects! Have you ever had days where you just dont want to think of what to wear because 1. lack of sleep  2. u just dont feel like “thinking” in the morning? haha…well yes…its been one of those weeks for me! Don’t judge me but these leopard print skinnys have been in rotation one too many times this past month! My go-to “dont want to think about it outfit” usually includes a pair of  skinnys and a comfy oversized blouse or T . So these leopard print pants deserve to win an award for “Best Buy Of The Month” and “Most Worn Piece Of The Month.”

Do you guys have a go to item that you find yourself wearing one too many times??? or am I the only one with this problem? haha

Love,

Chriselle

COMMENTS

Another person on the list who has this “problem.” I get so much use out of my trusty dark wash skinnies and black oxford shoes. I have a few tops I gravitate towards too when I don’t want to think, haha. As busy as you are, I think you can be excused from a head shake and, “those pants again?” =3

Elissa ( March 13, 2012 at 9:36 PM )

I’m sure the shoes will kill me. There is no platform on them and it’s like 4 inches!

maiira ( March 6, 2012 at 4:27 AM )

These leopard jeans are great! Lovely combination!

xx Olga
La Petite Olga

La Petite Olga ( March 1, 2012 at 2:53 PM )

I love the leopard jeans! I’ve got to get my hands on some ASAP :)

Ms. K ( March 1, 2012 at 1:05 AM )

Beautiful ensemble! Not anybody can pull off a leopard print pants and bright orange blazer, but you did! What other bright color would be a good match for leopard print leggings/jeans and would look perfect for spring at the same time?

San Diego Surgeon ( March 1, 2012 at 12:06 AM )

For not really thinking, you put together some amazing outfits!!!! I love the peachy-coral colors and the leopard pants go perfectly with the outfit!! I love everything you put together – it’s always gorgeous!

-theresa
collaredblouse.blogspot.com

Theresa ( February 29, 2012 at 7:05 PM )

I’m still in love in your leopard print pants although you’ve wear it millions time. : )

Yen Yi ( February 29, 2012 at 7:04 PM )

For an outfit you just threw on and didn’t have to think about, its fabulous!! I wish my “bum” outfits were as nice as yours (:

-Tina.

Tina ( February 29, 2012 at 7:04 PM )

i love your gold and orange jewelry! this look is perfect down to the very last detail

pandaphilia style

Angie ( February 29, 2012 at 6:38 PM )

stunning heels!

Bises,
monkeyshines

monkeyshines ( February 29, 2012 at 3:44 PM )

I live in north Europe, so it´s still pretty cold here. I totally overused my oversized/ loose cardigans this month. They are super comfy, easy to rotate and style. When it´s super cold outside, it´s also very easy to just wear a tight, thinner cardigan underneath to keep warmth. Love your outfit and blog! You´re a great inspiration!

Ha.Li ( February 29, 2012 at 3:19 PM )

I feel the same way about my bright yellow skinnies that I thrifted for about $2! I wear them almost every.dang.day yet they’ve never made a cameo on the blog! Shame on me…rotation in full effect! Must get me some leopard ones to retire the brights! Gorgeous mix as always Chris!

xo-Julie
Peace. Love. LOL!

Haute Khuuture.com

Julie Khuu ( February 29, 2012 at 3:04 PM )

Hi Chriselle!
I really like your videos om youtube, and I think your an great styleguru!:) I’ve watched you for a while now, and tomorrow I’m going out shopping. I am living in Norway, so I have to think about weather before i choose clothes, but your 7 basic pieces 14 looks video really helped!
Just wanted to let you know that i really look up to you:)

Can you do a makeuptutorial or a blog post? Ur makeup look really fresh an natural! :)

Kristine ( February 29, 2012 at 3:02 PM )

This has to be one of my favorite outfits of yours! I love the orange and blush colors with your skin tone. Where is your necklace from!? Thanks for sharing!

Brittany

Brittany ( February 29, 2012 at 12:29 PM )

Love the sherbet and tangerine combination.

LCM ( February 29, 2012 at 12:07 PM )

LOVE ur shoes…..and the blazer..I dont know if i could pull the colour off…I might give it a try..now that the spring is here.

Trish ( February 29, 2012 at 11:34 AM )
tseq ( February 29, 2012 at 11:23 AM )

I saw a pair of leopard/cheetah print skinnys at Target a couple days ago but I passed them up for a pair of coral pink skinnys. I am totally going back for them though because I am a very t-shirt and jeans kind of girl so extravagant jeans really make me feel like I’m wearing a more put together outfit. :)

Abby ( February 29, 2012 at 11:07 AM )

No, you are not alone. My skinny dark wash jeans fit me like a glove and goes with a lot my tops. If I knew then what I know now I would have bought 2 pairs.

Cecily ( February 29, 2012 at 10:48 AM )

I really really adore you and your oufits. You blogposts and videos always make my day!! You are really very talented and I really love your style.
I have a jeans that I might wear a little bit too often ^^.
xoxo

Jenny ( February 29, 2012 at 10:41 AM )

I, for one, find myself wearing hats to give a kick to my outfits. This month, I certainly overused my gray knitted tuque! Hey, have you ever thought of making a hat tutorial? :)

(Seeing this skinny made me want to try leopard prints! So cute!<3 )

Dominique ( February 29, 2012 at 10:34 AM )

I totally agree with you. I’ve been wearing my skinny jeans and oversized blouse almost everyday at work! It’s the best when you really don’t want to think about what to wear haha

Christina ( February 29, 2012 at 10:17 AM )

just discovered your blog! this is amazing! following on bloglovin!

Tinacious.Me ( February 29, 2012 at 9:32 AM )

I think many people have your “problem” haha we all lead busy lives and no matter how much we love to dress up, there are days when the more routines we can simplify, we will go for it. My go-to pieces are my trusty A-line leather skirt and a silky blouse to top it off.

Lyana ( February 29, 2012 at 9:18 AM )
Bouvet ( February 29, 2012 at 8:48 AM )

You make leopard jeans look so classy! Those shoes are perfect.

Sarah ( February 29, 2012 at 8:28 AM )

Love the jeans! Printed pants just make outfits so much more interesting and exciting! xx

Rachel ( February 29, 2012 at 8:07 AM )

Love all the bracelets! The orange looks great!

Vi ( February 29, 2012 at 7:59 AM )

I LOVE the color combination of the leopard pants and blouse. Soo pretty! I want a pair =)

xoxo,
Suzie Q

Suzie Q ( February 29, 2012 at 7:55 AM )

Me encantan estos tonos tan cálidos!!
Besos

isabel ( February 29, 2012 at 7:09 AM )

Hi Chriselle, i love your make up, very fresh and sexy. Can you tell me which foundation, lipstick and blush do you use?

Rainbow ( February 29, 2012 at 6:46 AM )

Love it all. Those shoes are incredible and love the sheer, soft layers.

xoxo

Natasha Fatah ( February 29, 2012 at 6:09 AM )

Beautiful shoes, but they look sooo painful. Can you wear them all day? If so, how? Gorgeous outfit and color combo.

Evelyn ( February 29, 2012 at 4:42 AM )

perfect look!! i love everything about this outfit, seriously ;)

Hazel ( February 29, 2012 at 4:10 AM )

Hi girl,

I follow you in instagram, LOVE your style!! Follow me like me to you!;)

FACEBOOK
TWITTER

Dressed4Success

Clodet Illustrations

…1Kiss!*

Dressed4Success ( February 29, 2012 at 3:15 AM )

pagetop