Outfits 6 years ago

Leopard In Rotation

Photography by- Jana Williams

{Current/Elliot Leopard Skinny Jeans, H&M Orange Blazer (similar one HERE), H&M sheer blouse, (similar one HERE) , Balenciaga Shoes (similar one HERE) , J.Crew bracelet, Chan Luu Wrap bracelet}

Its been another one of those whirlwind caffeinated weeks with a million+ projects! Have you ever had days where you just dont want to think of what to wear because 1. lack of sleep  2. u just dont feel like “thinking” in the morning? haha…well yes…its been one of those weeks for me! Don’t judge me but these leopard print skinnys have been in rotation one too many times this past month! My go-to “dont want to think about it outfit” usually includes a pair of  skinnys and a comfy oversized blouse or T . So these leopard print pants deserve to win an award for “Best Buy Of The Month” and “Most Worn Piece Of The Month.”

Do you guys have a go to item that you find yourself wearing one too many times??? or am I the only one with this problem? haha

Love,

Chriselle

This is the Only Thing that Fits Me Right Now

I've been holding out as long as possible to buy any maternity clothes, so I've been turning my closet upside down to find anything that can fit over my growing belly.

Outfits 2 weeks ago

How To Look Chic on the Go..Always

Sharing 7 of my hacks to looking chic at all times!

Fashion 1 month ago

Festival Outfits You'll Wear all Spring

But the best part is that these looks can take you through the festival season and into Spring and Summer! Keep scrolling to see the looks Hannah and I styled for our trip to "Coachella" ;)

Fashion 2 months ago

Paris & Milan Outfits + Trend Report

Sharing 15 of my favorite outfits I wore during Paris and Milan Fashion week over the span of 2 weeks.

Fashion 3 months ago

Winter Looks to Take Into Spring

As I was going through some of my fashion week outfits, I realized that even though it's still freezing outside, I'm already incorporating Spring colors and trends into my looks! Keep scrolling to see some of my favorite winter looks into spring trends!

Fashion 4 months ago

5 Pieces for Under $100 You'll Wear All Spring

I’m so excited to share the 5 pieces for under $100 you’ll wear all Spring!

Fashion 4 months ago