A Bit Of Glitz, Glamour, & Tea

posted by on 2011.09.20, under Outfit Of The Day

Attended the most elegantly extravagant dinner party last night and I felt that some glitz & glamour would be appropriate for the evening. I’m sure you have noticed by now but i’m officially in the spirit of sequins! I just noticed that within the past 7 days i’ve worn sequins 3 times already (here & here). When the glittering rays of sunlight hit these sequins its a truly a magical moment.

On todays agenda- Tea time with Victoria’s Secret and some of their angels . Want to join me and the angels for tea today? well you can…digitally that is- follow me here on Facebook & twitter for live updates!

<<Romper (worn as a top)- BCBG, Skirt- Zara, Lace Bralette- Urban Outfitters, Clutch- Jimmy Choo, Shoes- Jimmy Choo, Necklace- Kate Spade, Earrings- Cintage, Bracelet & Ring- Banana Republic>>

Photography by Christine Chang

Love,

Chriselle

COMMENTS

look at outlet gucci gkxUpjBw [URL=http://www.gucci-outlet–online.webs.com/ – cheap gucci handbags[/URL – to take huge discount qoVxvSFw http://www.gucci-outlet–online.webs.com/

Sopediep ( April 9, 2013 at 8:48 PM )

Its like you read my mind! You seem to know so much about this, like you wrote the book in it or something. I think that you can do with some pics to drive the message home a little bit, but instead of that, this is fantastic blog. A great read. I’ll certainly be back.

kore dizileri ( October 4, 2011 at 2:39 AM )

I couldn’t resist commenting

iphone 5 ( October 4, 2011 at 2:31 AM )

Regards for sharing The Chriselle Factor › A Bit Of Glitz, Glamour, & Tea with us keep update bro love your article about The Chriselle Factor › A Bit Of Glitz, Glamour, & Tea .

reverse phone call lookup ( October 3, 2011 at 11:56 PM )

Thanks for sharing The Chriselle Factor › A Bit Of Glitz, Glamour, & Tea with us keep update bro love your article about The Chriselle Factor › A Bit Of Glitz, Glamour, & Tea .

iphone 5 ( October 3, 2011 at 11:56 PM )

Between me and my husband we’ve owned more MP3 players over the years than I can count, including Sansas, iRivers, iPods (classic & touch), the Ibiza Rhapsody, etc. But, the last few years I’ve settled down to one line of players. Why? Because I was happy to discover how well-designed and fun to use the underappreciated (and widely mocked) Zunes are.

سعودي حر ( October 3, 2011 at 11:32 PM )

I agree with your The Chriselle Factor › A Bit Of Glitz, Glamour, & Tea, good post.

House Training A Puppy ( October 3, 2011 at 10:13 PM )

This is getting a bit more subjective, but I much prefer the Zune Marketplace. The interface is colorful, has more flair, and some cool features like ‘Mixview’ that let you quickly see related albums, songs, or other users related to what you’re listening to. Clicking on one of those will center on that item, and another set of “neighbors” will come into view, allowing you to navigate around exploring by similar artists, songs, or users. Speaking of users, the Zune “Social” is also great fun, letting you find others with shared tastes and becoming friends with them. You then can listen to a playlist created based on an amalgamation of what all your friends are listening to, which is also enjoyable. Those concerned with privacy will be relieved to know you can prevent the public from seeing your personal listening habits if you so choose.

شات حائل ( October 3, 2011 at 2:49 PM )

سعودي حر ( October 3, 2011 at 12:58 PM )

We are a group of volunteers and starting a new scheme in our community. Your website offered us with valuable information to work on. You’ve done a formidable job and our whole community will be grateful to you.

How To Stretch Shoes ( October 3, 2011 at 4:59 AM )

Howdy! I could have sworn I’ve been to this website before but after reading through some of the post I realized it’s new to me. Anyhow, I’m definitely glad I found it and I’ll be book-marking and checking back often!

Jimmie Dittmann ( October 3, 2011 at 2:50 AM )

The new Zune browser is surprisingly good, but not as good as the iPod’s. It works well, but isn’t as fast as Safari, and has a clunkier interface. If you occasionally plan on using the web browser that’s not an issue, but if you’re planning to browse the web alot from your PMP then the iPod’s larger screen and better browser may be important.

وناسه نت ( October 3, 2011 at 2:47 AM )

Excellent goods from you, man. The Chriselle Factor › A Bit Of Glitz, Glamour, & Tea I’ve understand your stuff previous to and you are just extremely fantastic. I actually like what you have acquired here, really like what you’re saying and the way in which you say it. You make it entertaining and you still take care of to keep it smart. I cant wait to read far more from you. This is actually a wonderful The Chriselle Factor › A Bit Of Glitz, Glamour, & Tea informations.

tattoo removal ( October 2, 2011 at 8:01 PM )

Zune and iPod: Most people compare the Zune to the Touch, but after seeing how slim and surprisingly small and light it is, I consider it to be a rather unique hybrid that combines qualities of both the Touch and the Nano. It’s very colorful and lovely OLED screen is slightly smaller than the touch screen, but the player itself feels quite a bit smaller and lighter. It weighs about 2/3 as much, and is noticeably smaller in width and height, while being just a hair thicker.

سعودي انحراف ( October 2, 2011 at 11:15 AM )

This design is spectacular! You obviously know how to keep a reader entertained. Between your wit and your videos, I was almost moved to start my own blog (well, almost…HaHa!) Great job. I really loved what you had to say, and more than that, how you presented it. Too cool!

homestarsearch ( October 1, 2011 at 2:53 PM )

Excellent site. A lot of useful information here. I am sending it to some friends ans also sharing in delicious. And naturally, thanks for your sweat!

Cabin Crew Jobs ( October 1, 2011 at 3:43 AM )

Like a Newbie, I will be always researching online for articles which will help me get further ahead.

ruptured spleen ( September 29, 2011 at 10:25 PM )

There are definitely numerous details like that to take into consideration. That may be a nice level to bring up. I supply the ideas above as common inspiration however clearly there are questions just like the one you deliver up the place an important thing will be working in trustworthy good faith. I don?t know if greatest practices have emerged round things like that, however I am sure that your job is clearly recognized as a good game. Each boys and girls feel the impact of only a second’s pleasure, for the rest of their lives.

AllHackTools ( September 29, 2011 at 12:37 PM )

Thanks a bunch for sharing this with all of us you actually know what you are talking about! Bookmarked. Kindly also visit my web site =). We could have a link exchange arrangement between us!

CPABeyond ( September 25, 2011 at 10:38 AM )

I liked your hair updo, can you make a tutorial on this?

Kath ( September 24, 2011 at 6:13 PM )

I wouldnt have ever noticed you easily never tried look and research. Superb and excellent and aim delighted I first viewed it. It’s true that a few things i should do. Thanks much.

sock monkey hat ( September 23, 2011 at 8:15 AM )

I would feel naked without my anniversary ring from my boyfriend! And a lovely blue necklace he gave me after working abroad for 5 months. I wear these every day :)

KenVlli ( September 22, 2011 at 11:18 PM )

loved the skirt!! check out my new blog :)

fashionbee ( September 22, 2011 at 2:50 PM )

U look great! I love every single one of ur looks and tips! U’re amazingg!!

Keisha ( September 22, 2011 at 11:04 AM )

I ADORE your Jimmy’s Shoes… So enchanting.

they definitely says: ” I go, i follow my way, shining everywhere”

VErito Moon ( September 22, 2011 at 10:08 AM )

i’ loving the sparkle!! and the details on your romper…

Martina ( September 21, 2011 at 11:39 AM )

Wow stunning ensemble!

Regina ( September 21, 2011 at 7:09 AM )

Loving the sheer top and sequins!

I am heading off on vacation soon and I’ve been scratching my head on what pieces to bring with me that will mix and match together. I was thinking that would make a good video :)

Karen K ( September 21, 2011 at 2:04 AM )

I liked the way how your blouse divided into two pieces and the fabric can see through. It looks simple but lovely.

VSung ( September 20, 2011 at 10:03 PM )

The top is amazing!

Ly ( September 20, 2011 at 8:57 PM )

adore the sheer top!

Bises,
monkeyshines

monkeyshines ( September 20, 2011 at 6:16 PM )

Oh, I love your shirt dear! Great look overall, killer sandals and skirt too!
xoxoxo

Anastasios ( September 20, 2011 at 2:22 PM )

The back of the blouse is so chic! You are so pretty! Love your style :)

Vi ( September 20, 2011 at 2:11 PM )

Just found your blog and fallen in love with it, also in love with this outfit – I love the dramatic black and purple together, added with the sequins, gorgeous!

Louise ( September 20, 2011 at 1:14 PM )

I’m addicted to your blog. Trying to upgrade my style and yours is such a inspiration.

Tiffany ( September 20, 2011 at 12:55 PM )

Chriselle…you are simply special! I hope to learn a lot from yours pics! Baci dall’Italia!

Robby ( September 20, 2011 at 11:11 AM )

you look so glam!!!
amazing!
Krissy xoxo

Krissy ( September 20, 2011 at 10:52 AM )

gorgeously amazing :D this color combination is so pretty!!!

—————
—————

Cotton Candy ( September 20, 2011 at 10:24 AM )

amazing outfit! my fave look i’ve seen this week!

Justyna ( September 20, 2011 at 10:13 AM )

BRUTAL, ESPECTACULARRRRRRRRRRRRRR! <3

Angela ( September 20, 2011 at 10:10 AM )

Gorgeous…that top is amazing!

KK @BSMMH ( September 20, 2011 at 9:23 AM )

i love this outfit! man, how do you manage to wear something sheer+ bra shown AND still look classy.

vicheka im ( September 20, 2011 at 9:13 AM )

that top is soo gorgeous! love love love it. so sweet

Nikki ( September 20, 2011 at 8:33 AM )

Very sexy, especially the back. ‘Like’

Sakina ( September 20, 2011 at 8:23 AM )

You look amazing, i love the way you match the sequins skirt with that zebra clucht, just perfect. Hope you have a great time at that tea event ^^

Paula ( September 20, 2011 at 6:45 AM )

hi. you look fantastic.
you’re my top blog of the week. :)
i like it.

DON

DON ( September 20, 2011 at 6:11 AM )

Wow, you look amazing! The skirt is breathtakingly beautiful :) the shoes are to die for…!

xoxo

FranCoco ( September 20, 2011 at 5:43 AM )

Wow, you look amazing! The skirt is just breathtakingly beautiful…! Kisses :)

Francoco ( September 20, 2011 at 5:42 AM )

pagetop