Outfits 7 years ago

A Bit Of Glitz, Glamour, & Tea

Attended the most elegantly extravagant dinner party last night and I felt that some glitz & glamour would be appropriate for the evening. I’m sure you have noticed by now but i’m officially in the spirit of sequins! I just noticed that within the past 7 days i’ve worn sequins 3 times already (here & here). When the glittering rays of sunlight hit these sequins its a truly a magical moment.

On todays agenda- Tea time with Victoria’s Secret and some of their angels . Want to join me and the angels for tea today? well you can…digitally that is- follow me here on Facebook & twitter for live updates!

<<Romper (worn as a top)- BCBG, Skirt- Zara, Lace Bralette- Urban Outfitters, Clutch- Jimmy Choo, Shoes- Jimmy Choo, Necklace- Kate Spade, Earrings- Cintage, Bracelet & Ring- Banana Republic>>

Photography by Christine Chang

Love,

Chriselle

Festival Outfits You'll Wear all Spring

But the best part is that these looks can take you through the festival season and into Spring and Summer! Keep scrolling to see the looks Hannah and I styled for our trip to "Coachella" ;)

Fashion 2 months ago

Winter Looks to Take Into Spring

As I was going through some of my fashion week outfits, I realized that even though it's still freezing outside, I'm already incorporating Spring colors and trends into my looks! Keep scrolling to see some of my favorite winter looks into spring trends!

Fashion 3 months ago

5 Pieces for Under $100 You'll Wear All Spring

I’m so excited to share the 5 pieces for under $100 you’ll wear all Spring!

Fashion 3 months ago

Coats I'm Loving

While I'm wishing for springtime and warm weather (check out my floral-inspired beauty picks here!), I know I still have to face the harsh, and cold, reality of winter for just a few more months.

Fashion 3 months ago

Unexpected Valentine's Day Outfits

While there's something to be said for head-to-toe red, I'm loving the subtle florals, unexpected pops of color and fun silhouettes! Keep scrolling to check out my picks for Unexpected Valentine's Day Outfits!

Fashion 3 months ago

The Winter Approved Crop Top Combo

Is there a better combo than wearing a cropped sweater and high waisted pants right now? I don’t think so.

Fashion 4 months ago