Sophisticated Seventies

posted by on 2011.08.17, under Chriselle Inc., Outfit Of The Day

I cant say I have a favorite color but I’ve always had an undying romance with shades of blush & champagne. Im feeling quite romantic today in my fluttery sheer top intermingled with delicate polka dots & that perfect patent Valentino bow. Wide leg trousers have always reminded me of the sophisticated seventies..

The 50′s & 70′s have always been my favorite fashion decades….What is your favorite decade? Let me know in the comment section below!

(Top- American Apparel, Pants-Zara, Belt- H&M, Shoes, valentino, Bangles- BCBG & F21, Sunglasses- Karen Walker, Necklace- Anthropologie, Clutch- Zara, Watch- Michael Kors, Earrings- Vintage Dior )

Photography By- Christine Chang Photography

Love,

Chriselle

COMMENTS

Hello there, I discovered your website by means of Google whilst searching for a similar subject, your website got here up, it seems great.
I’ve bookmarked it in my google bookmarks.
Hi there, just changed into alert to your weblog through Google, and found that it is really informative. I’m
going to watch out for brussels. I’ll be grateful when you proceed this in future. A lot of people might be benefited from your writing. Cheers!

Geneva watches ( February 28, 2013 at 5:32 PM )

Have no a lot of cash to buy a building? Don’t worry, just because it’s available to get the mortgage loans to resolve all the problems. Thus take a term loan to buy all you need.

Leola21Franklin ( August 26, 2011 at 9:18 PM )

Like Jacking on Referer with jQuery http://ow.ly/69GLq?e=842l97

rank builder ( August 22, 2011 at 8:51 PM )

I have the same pants from zara I just couldn’t resist them .. so chic

salwa ( August 21, 2011 at 11:35 AM )

Chriselle, you are amazing at what you do! Love, love your work of art!

Nancy ( August 20, 2011 at 1:54 PM )

I really love the 80′s and 90′s not only because i was a 90′s baby but because i love the colors and slouchy shirts that run off your shoulder :)

Kiara ( August 19, 2011 at 7:08 PM )

I absolutely love the 20s era…everything from the flappers to the cars. If I could go back in time, that is the era I would love to be in, just take away the Great Depression soon to come. :)

Amy Kang ( August 18, 2011 at 5:25 AM )

I love the flowy feel of the 20′s! The mini dresses and loose fitting clothes are amazing. I just love how women’s fashion (and attitude) completely changed in that decade.

Amber ( August 18, 2011 at 4:29 AM )

This is amazing Chriselle~ I like elegant style. But I don’t know if it’s suitable for 17 tears old girl. Sometimes, when I wear something like that, my friends tell me that I look like “mother”. But I wear bright colors and so…Would to advice me how to wear elegant clothes in my age please. I like feminine and elegant clothes but i don’t want to look old.

lily ( August 18, 2011 at 1:26 AM )

Them with first-line production staff, sales staff again to discuss experiences, and design movement structure, develop specifications and well-polished first batch of prototype parts. The end of 2006, to the Swiss Breitling official Observatory (COSC) movement of the sample submitted for testing, the results no doubt, the movement passed Observatory ultimate accuracy and reliability of the test, received a high evaluation. 2011 Basel World Watch and Jewellery Show, Breitling again heavy attack, launched and a 100% self-made self-winding chronograph movement – Breitling 04 movement, very few can provide the perfect and convenient dual time zone display chronograph movement. For the Breitling for more than a century innovation, excellence and independent spirit of exploration and wrote the best footnote.

watch forum ( August 17, 2011 at 10:56 PM )

ouf I repeat so many times the world ”elegance” , it’s really hard to read :D my vocabulary in english is very … limited :D

Liviu S. ( August 17, 2011 at 5:04 PM )

50′s was indeed a great period for fashion,the climax of the haute couture, mainly due to the elegance of Dior’s looks, after that it was the downfall of the elegance, something that sadly we will maybe not see come back in the streets again :/ people think differently nowadays, it’s more about confort than elegance … :) the elegance and the appeal of the 30′s maxi dresses was also something interesting :) it’s funny you like both 50′s and 70′s while their are completely opposite in term of ideas … :) I find your look in the picture way too chic and luxurious for the 70′s, even the elephant pants don’t look rebelious enough but rather elegant, especially nowadays, because of the color and dots :)

Liviu S. ( August 17, 2011 at 5:04 PM )

This outfit is amazing *__*!!And I love the shoes*drools*.
I also like a lot 50′s and 70′s fashion decades, but I also like 20′s, with the flapper girls *__*!!

Sister Kira ( August 17, 2011 at 4:27 PM )

I really like the bracelets and watch–where can I get some like that?

Ava ( August 17, 2011 at 3:11 PM )

cOOl

abby ( August 17, 2011 at 3:10 PM )

omg this outfit is so awesome! love the jewelry, the top, the pants, everything! your hair is so amazing too, love the cut!

Blog | Twitter | Shop

liana ( August 17, 2011 at 1:41 PM )

I love your fashion sense Chriselle! When I grow up I want to be a fashion stylist just like you : ) Thanks for sharing! xx

Sheridan Kristin ( August 17, 2011 at 12:52 PM )

beautiful necklace and polka dots!

Bises,
monkeyshines

monkeyshines ( August 17, 2011 at 10:51 AM )

I love the 70′s! Just because of the really cool and chill people. They were all soooo easy with life and I have to admit that fashion back in the 70′ was waaaaaaaaaay better than the fashion we wear today.

Milana ( August 17, 2011 at 9:53 AM )

I AM IN LOVE with this outfit. Your outfits are always a blend of gorgeous feminism with a bit of a modern edge.

I don’t have a favorite decade… for me, it’s always about mixing fashion forward pieces…I must live in the future.

xx{ish.},
Mae Lu @ thereafterish.!

Mae Lu ( August 17, 2011 at 7:31 AM )

pagetop