Fashion 8 months ago

Chriselle x JOA

I feel so incredibly happy, overwhelmed and just over the moon with all of your amazing feedback and comments I received after releasing my first ever #ChrisellexJOA collection lookbook yesterday! Every text, comment, dm and phone call has made this launch that much sweeter. (If you haven’t seen it yet- what are you waiting for? Click here right now!) Remember! If you’re looking for something to spend that tax refund on, the day to shop the collection is this Thursday, March 15th!

So mark it on your calendars for 6AM PST that day and in the meantime, I’m so excited to release the official collection video for you guys to enjoy!

Another important date to mark on your calendar is next Saturday the 17th! I’m having a fashion show + meet up for my SoCal babes at the Nordstrom in South Coast Plaza! It’s from 2 pm to 4 pm, so be sure to bring your fam and friends and say hi while you see the collection IRL! I can’t wait to hug all of you and walk you through my collection! Hope to see you there!
THE COLLECTION IS NOW LIVE! CLICK HERE TO SHOP!

How to Style Your Favorite Summer Pieces for Fall

Here’s the deal, if I had it my way I’d buy an entirely new wardrobe every single season.

Fashion 4 weeks ago

Fall Fashion Trends to be Excited About

Between the color palette and the prints- this autumn promises to have some killer fashion moments.

Fashion 1 month ago

What Makes Me Feel Beautiful

I won’t lie to you guys. I haven’t exactly been feeling my best these last couple of weeks.

Fashion 2 months ago

Not in Paris: A Parisian State of Mind

With Paris Fashion Week fully underway, I'm taking a walk down memory lane to earlier this year!

Fashion 2 months ago

What Not to Wear When You're Pregnant

So until baby #2 comes, here are some things you haven’t and WON’T see me in:

Fashion 2 months ago

My Fashion Saving Grace

It’s been a really interesting time for me as I’m only a couple weeks away from giving birth, and as my belly is continuously growing, it’s becoming more and more difficult to find clothes that actually fit and make me feel comfortable.

Fashion 2 months ago