Fashion 1 year ago

Chriselle x JOA

I feel so incredibly happy, overwhelmed and just over the moon with all of your amazing feedback and comments I received after releasing my first ever #ChrisellexJOA collection lookbook yesterday! Every text, comment, dm and phone call has made this launch that much sweeter. (If you haven’t seen it yet- what are you waiting for? Click here right now!) Remember! If you’re looking for something to spend that tax refund on, the day to shop the collection is this Thursday, March 15th!

So mark it on your calendars for 6AM PST that day and in the meantime, I’m so excited to release the official collection video for you guys to enjoy!

Another important date to mark on your calendar is next Saturday the 17th! I’m having a fashion show + meet up for my SoCal babes at the Nordstrom in South Coast Plaza! It’s from 2 pm to 4 pm, so be sure to bring your fam and friends and say hi while you see the collection IRL! I can’t wait to hug all of you and walk you through my collection! Hope to see you there!
THE COLLECTION IS NOW LIVE! CLICK HERE TO SHOP!

Summer Accessories Under $100

I'm always on the hunt for cute, chic, and affordable accessories to take my wardrobe into the new season.

Fashion 3 days ago

Most Asked About Products in my DMs

One of the things that fill up my DMs the most is questions about products that I’m using and wearing. So I decided to gather all of the latest and link them all for you!

Fashion 5 days ago

5 Work OOTDs for Summer

The CINCteam and I gathered a bunch of my favorite summer OOTD's that totally work for work.

Fashion 1 week ago

My Louis Vuitton Cruise 2020 Experience

I had the most amazing 24 hour whirlwind trip with Louis Vuitton to NYC for their 2020 Cruise Collection! It might have been one of...

Fashion 2 weeks ago

Blazers are Having a Moment Again

This preppy wardrobe staple has been around for ages, and you really can't ever go wrong with throwing one on.

Fashion 1 month ago

5 Spring Trends I'm Loving

These past two months I've been slowly but surely incorporating some Spring trends into my wardrobe and I wanted to share some of my favorites.

Fashion 2 months ago