Fashion 2 years ago

5 Minimal Spring Looks

Hey, everyone! I’m so excited to be back with another installment of ‘Chriselle Styles’! (If you missed my last one, click here to see how I styled Spring Outfits for Curvy Girls!) This time around, I styled my girl Hannah in 5 minimal spring looks. Hannah’s style is simple, young and fresh, but she always throws in some cool and trendy elements into her outfits. I styled her in 5 looks that are totally her, with a few little surprises here and there! Keep scrolling or click here to watch Hannah in action!

Which of Hannah’s looks are your favorites? Let me know down in the comments below and have a great day!

Credits:

Photography by Drew Scott

The 3 Boots Every Girl Needs

They're the most worn styles that I have in my closet, and I've been able to wear them season after season, too!

Fashion 12 hours ago

Why You Should Care About Clean Beauty

Biossance is one of my absolute favorite clean beauty brands, and this post is very special to me because it’s something that I’ve been thinking about even more so since Colette was born!

12 Days of Chriselle 3 days ago

Wonder Women

This year, I wanted to do something really special for 12 Days where we physically gave back and did something together.

12 Days of Chriselle 4 days ago

Dear Santa

Allen and I were talking to Chloe about what she wants to ask Santa for Christmas and it occurred to me how much my "Christmas Wish-List" would have changed since the last time I sent a letter to the North Pole.

12 Days of Chriselle 5 days ago

Get Your Best Holiday Skin

Happy Day 10 of the 12 Days of CHRISelle! During the first trimester of my pregnancy with Colette, I had terrible hormonal acne. It went...

12 Days of Chriselle 6 days ago

A Day in My Shoes

To be honest, as much as I love Colette, it feels like my life has been flipped upside down.

12 Days of Chriselle 7 days ago