Fashion 2 years ago

Spring Outfits for Curvy Girls

Happy Friday everyone!!! I got such great feedback on my last video blog post with Allen (check it out here!) that I decided to share my ‘Chriselle Styles’ video with my girl Laura! Some of you guys may not know, but before my blogging career became what it is today, I used to be a stylist!

I still love styling and putting unexpected pieces together, so this series gives me the chance to step behind the camera again and do what I do best. Laura is petite and curvy and I styled her in some amazing Spring Looks that really compliment and flatter her figure. Be sure to watch the video below and let me know which of Laura’s looks is your favorite down in the comments!

The 3 Boots Every Girl Needs

They're the most worn styles that I have in my closet, and I've been able to wear them season after season, too!

Fashion 11 hours ago

Why You Should Care About Clean Beauty

Biossance is one of my absolute favorite clean beauty brands, and this post is very special to me because it’s something that I’ve been thinking about even more so since Colette was born!

12 Days of Chriselle 2 days ago

Wonder Women

This year, I wanted to do something really special for 12 Days where we physically gave back and did something together.

12 Days of Chriselle 3 days ago

Dear Santa

Allen and I were talking to Chloe about what she wants to ask Santa for Christmas and it occurred to me how much my "Christmas Wish-List" would have changed since the last time I sent a letter to the North Pole.

12 Days of Chriselle 4 days ago

Get Your Best Holiday Skin

Happy Day 10 of the 12 Days of CHRISelle! During the first trimester of my pregnancy with Colette, I had terrible hormonal acne. It went...

12 Days of Chriselle 5 days ago

A Day in My Shoes

To be honest, as much as I love Colette, it feels like my life has been flipped upside down.

12 Days of Chriselle 6 days ago