Chriselle Inc. 2 years ago

Currently Obsessed : Chanel Sling Backs

I’m sure many of you have noticed, but as you can see from almost every. single, outfit. picture on my Instagram, I can’t get enough of my Chanel sling backs. I swear, if I’m not barefoot or in my slides, you’ll catch me wearing these babies and they have slowly taken over my shoe closet.

I got them last year while I was in Dallas with Allen and Chloe and I can honestly say I wear them, at least, at least 4 times a week. I really love the versatility of these Parisian-inspired shoes and I like to think of them as my ‘flat heels.’ They’re heels, but because the heels are under 3”, it makes them so comfortable to wear all day.

Besides the fact that these Chanels endorse my shoe-shopping habits, the lady-like silhouette is a great balance to a more casual outfit but still looks great in a professional setting.

Though these particular sling backs are a bit on the pricier side, they were absolutely worth the investment. However, if you’re looking for a more affordable option, check out the below to shop my sling-back picks!

Credits:

Photography by Drew Scott

A Thanksgiving Meltdown...

Having 1 is 1, but having 2 is like having 10.

Chriselle Inc. 2 weeks ago

How to Look Beautiful Without Makeup

I have been super low maintenance when it comes to makeup and most days when I’m not on camera I don’t wear any makeup! Ask...

Chriselle Inc. 5 months ago

The Struggle is Real

Being at 100 miles per hour isn't always a great thing. With this pregnancy I've learned to slow down for the sake of my health, family, and our new baby girl

Chriselle Inc. 5 months ago

How to Get My Signature Top Knot

If you guys know me, then you know that my go-to hair look without a doubt is a high bun.

Chriselle Inc. 6 months ago

What is Sex like after Babies 😏?

talking about the saucy topic that you guys have been requesting 🤔

Chriselle Inc. 7 months ago

5 Pregnancy Outfits To Try

Sharing 5 of my favorite pregnancy/maternity outfits that I've worn in the last few months that don't actually include any maternity pieces.

Chriselle Inc. 7 months ago