Home / Decor 4 years ago

Fall Cleaning

Photography by Karen Chen

Guess what everyone? It’s that time of year again .. fall cleaning! Fall is officially here next week, so now is the time to clean out your closet and pack up all your summer things to make room for all things textured and dramatic. If you have as much shoes as I do, going through fall cleaning can be the hardest thing in the world. (Right next to sorting your clothes by color or type.) Luckily I had Lisa from LA Closet Design to help me re-design my closet into the beautiful room that it is today.

She did such an amazing job that I am in awe every time I walk into my closet. I always thought of my closet as just a place to store my clothes, but now I actually look forward to going into my closet to get changed. I’m also excited that my closet is featured in this month’s issue of Genlux magazine! If you guys have a walk-in closet, I definitely recommend doing a bit of re-decorating this season to spruce up the room a bit. Having a beautiful space to store your clothes truly makes a world of difference. And now that fall is coming, I’m excited to share with you guys all my tips for fall looks this season.

A huge thank you once again to the amazingly talented Lisa for my beautiful closet and Aimee from Song of Style for designing my beautiful closet island!

Shop the Post:

Kelly WearstlerJonathan Adler, and gold knobs (on island) from Nest Studio

[show_shopthepost_widget id=”270591″]

How to Create the Perfect Instagram Worthy Corner

So what better way to start small than to decorate the perfect Instagram worthy corner! You know what kind of corners I'm talking about- those perfectly curated yet totally effortless slices of Insta-worthy heaven? Well, they all have some things in common.

Home / Decor 2 months ago

Cozy Bed 101

If you asked me what I would need to get I was clueless (anyone feel me on this?) so I did some research! So pull up a seat and grab your notes, it's Cozy Bed 1o1

12 Days of Chriselle 7 months ago

12 DAYS OF CHRIS-elle: Day 8

If I’m not at home with Allen and Chloe, you’ll catch me in the office working with my team! It’s truly our home away from home so I like it to feel as warm and inviting as possible! Since the CINCteam and I spend so much time here, we do our best to create a space that we all truly love.

12 Days of Chriselle 2 years ago

5 Steps to Get Your Home Holiday Ready

It's official. The holidays are here, which means that you need to get your home ready for all of the friends and family that'll be visiting you this year. Today, we've invited Kathy Kuo back to the blog to talk about the five steps she always remembers to take before the doorbell rings.

Home / Decor 2 years ago

Holiday Hostess Gift Guide

Can you believe that Thanksgiving is next week and Christmas is right around the corner? If our schedule is anything like yours, there are several holiday parties on the horizon and lots of hostess gifts to buy and give, but sometimes it can be tricky to find an appropriate gift.

Home / Decor 2 years ago

5 Must-Haves for a Cozier Home

With the turn of the season, it’s time to refresh the home with chic and cozy updates that’ll make all of your holidays guests feel warm and welcome. Today we’re sharing our top five must-have items perfect for cozying up. Enjoy!

Home / Decor 2 years ago