Beauty, Skin Tips

Currently Obsessed: Hyaluronic Serum

When you think about it, the idea of putting anything with the word acid on your face seems kind of crazy! But, as my knowledge of skincare continues to grow, I’ve learned more and more about my skin and what it craves.

It’s amazing how many natural acids are found in skincare products these days! Ive used this hyaluronic serum here and there before, and recently discovered the magic of using this hyaluronic serum regularly. My skin has never felt as plump or moisturized than it does now and Im going to tell you why…

Hyaluronic acid doesn’t strip down your skin, its actually moisture binding. We’re all born with high levels of hyaluronic acid that keeps our skin looking plump and soft, but we lose it as we continue to age. While some people may choose to get fillers, finding skincare with pure hyaluronic acid in it or a serum like the one I’ve been using is a great way to promote smoother and plumper skin!

I’ve found that this molecular cosmetic serum (see it hereinstantly refreshes, firms and smooths my skin. I put a few drops of the product on my palm and pat it into my freshly washed face and neck and give it a minute or so to soak in before I continue with my skincare routine. I also love using it as a little refresher after I get off the plane to give my skin an instant hydrating boost. I’ve been using this serum for about 3 months now and I can see such a huge change in my skin.

What do you guys think about hyaluronic serum? Will you be using it soon?  Let me know in the comments below!

sigxo_chriselle

• OiIY7 says:

568703 139263[…]the time to read or visit the content or sites we have linked to below the[…] 416120

• Debby says:

I love the way this collection looks, and I think that a woman who wants to try something different could give this collection a look. I’m willing to try it, and I think I can put together a lot of different color combinations for my daily regimen.

• You have such gorgeous skin!

• Esther Cooper says:

Hyaluronic serum is used for dry skin. As an older woman I use a hyaluronic toner which does just enough to keep flakes away. My dermatologist told me the serum would not remove wrinkles, so no point in spending a lot for the product. I use many other products to keep my skin looking hydrated, vitamin C powder, retin A cream, sunscreen and mosturizer.

• Ashley says:

Your skin looks so good! Thanks for sharing this serum treatment.

XOXO, Ashley

• Kiri says:

I actually have been using hyaluronic acid for ages – my CeraVe moisturiser has it in it
    and I have my own hyaluronic serum which I formulated myself!
    Kiri
    Set to Glow

• I love Hyaluronic Acid! I usually apply my HA serum after deep peels or microdermabrasion 🙂

Much love <3
    Kay | http://www.styleunsettled.com

• Ting says:

Awesome! I just started using hyaluronic acid serum by skin ceutical and I loved it ~ gotta try out this one you are using as well

• rhe says:

i used a hyaluronic serum from derma e, so good! i’m currently on my second bottle. i’m only 22 but i wanna invest in my skin early. for me, this serum lessens my expression lines on my forehead.

• Kay Nguyen says:

Simply gorgeous! Your skin looks amazing

• August says:

Your skin looks so fresh, healthy and good, I am sooo jealous <3

‘Share’ by August Harvest
    Instagram

• I am a huge fan of acids in general and I constantly have something with hyaluronic acid in my skincare rotation.

Linda, Libra, Loca: Beauty, Baby and Backpacking

• Vivian says:

I use hyaluronic face masks and my skin loves me for it everytime i use it~

Vivian | LIVE . IN . LOVE
    IG | @VIVIYUNN_

~

• novia says:

never use it before but i guess i would love to try it soon! always love how your skin looks so fresh despite your hetic scheduleee ♡ wish i would look as gorg as you when i grow up! btw loving your adorable family ㅎㅎ anw when you mentioned pat it on your freshly washed face, do u mean you use it after toner or before toner? thankyouu!

cheerss 🙂

• Elizabeth says:

I’ve always loved hyaluronic acid sheet masks because they make my skin so supple and soft! 🙂 This serum sounds amazing, and a definite must in the skincare routine! Thanks for the great recommendation Chriselle! <3

XO, Elizabeth

• Rebecca says:

You could save $294 and use The ordinary hyaluronic acid serum. Great alternative for those who might not be able to afford the $300 serum.

• Sui generis says:

Exactly! I am sure Chriselle is compensated generously for plugging such high end products- which is probably 90% of this blogs’ content.

• Aya says:

As always you have ana amazing skin !! So anything that you try and works I put it into consideration haha !! I love the feeling of a gloat and fresh skin, I’ve been wanting to try something new so this is definitely on my list 😍👌

• La Bijoux Bella | by mia says:

Ohhh I already love this serum treatment for the facial everyday skincare regiment. Love ❤️ love! 🙂
    Merci for sharing.

🌸LA BIJOUX BELLA 🌸| By Mia | A Creative Lifestyle Blog

• […] the idea of putting anything with acid on your face kind of seems crazy. from The Chriselle Factorhttp://thechrisellefactor.com/2017/05/currently-obsessed-hyaluronic-serum/ from Tumblr […]