Beauty, Hair Tips

283A3576
283A3574
283A3570
283A4015
283A3572
283A4016

You might remember me raving about this stuff when I gave you my 5 Steps to Flawless Hair, but this Apple Cider Vinegar Rinse and Leave-in-Treatment has genuinely transformed my hair. I was introduced to apple cider vinegar years ago as part of a detox I did, and to be honest, I was a little scared by the product after that experience because it tasted and smelled so horrible (has anyone else felt the same?). But then…I discovered this Rinse and Leave-in-Treatment and Ive been hooked on using ACV ever since!

The ACV Rinse basically replaces your usual shampoo and conditioner (I like to do it once a week) and it helps cleanse your hair and scalp without stripping all the good oils your hair needs to keep it hydrated and moisturized. I admit that at first, it felt weird not to do the traditional shampoo and conditioning but after a couple of weeks, I noticed a huge difference. I also use the apple cider vinegar leave in after I rinse my hair which is a total game changer! Another thing I love about this product is that it doesnt have a harsh smell either. Make sure to leave it in for at least 3 minutes and youll see how big of a difference it makes on your hair. Then in between using the rinse, I use the leave-in treatment to keep the nourishment going all the time!

Have you ever thought about using apple cider vinegar for your hair?  Let me know in the comments below!

sigxo_chriselle

• Natalie says:

I’ve started making my own ACV hair rinses after that video as nowhere sells dpHue in or to Spain. If you use Dr Braggs ACV or make your own (super easy) that has the mother in it’s not as stinky as the pasteurised ACV. I do a rinse every 10 days (2=3 tbsp ACV to one cup water) or when I remember and it makes my hair so much softer although when rinsing doesn’t feel that way like you mention!

• Hi lovely,

Your blog post will be featured in Bloggers Issue Magazine.

Bloggersissue.com

• Kim says:

I always need help with my frizzy mess. And the fact that I have hard water at my house….maybe this will help. Thanks!

• Elizabeth says:

Wow this sounds amazing! Hahaha I actually remember doing an apple cider vinegar mask for both my skin and hair back in college, and while it worked wonderfully, the smell was a little unbearable! 🙁 Glad to hear that these products don’t have a strong scent! Maybe I’ll give it a try <3 🙂 Thank you so much for the recommendation!

XO, Elizabeth

• My mom was just sharing to me about her recent discovery with Apple Vinegar Cider for hair. She shared that it softens the texture as well as it makes it shiny. Ohh I wonder this will soften my uber frizzy hair. 😀

Thanks for sharing, Chriselle!

• Ashley says:

Never heard of this! Will have to try, thanks for sharing 🙂

XOXO, Ashley

• Shloka says:

Wow this sounds amazing! I have heard so much about this treatment but I’m wondering, do you completely replace your shampoo and conditioner and just use this?

x
    Shloka

• Love this post + dpHUE’s products! xx

• Mireia says:

Absolutely love it!

Mireia from TGL

• Georgia says:

I’ve never heard this brand before, but I have also been using a vinegar spray for the last few months. The brand is an organic one from Greece [ I love supporting local brands] , called “Fresh Line”. I’ve been using the Terpsichore “Shining & Toning Vinegar Spray” which is also based on apple cider vinegar. What I normally do is spray it on damp hair, before drying them. It does a really good job. So, I am 100% behind you on this one! Everyone should try vinegar treatments for their hair. It works!

• Linda says:

Oh, I definitely need to try this!

Linda
    Typically Linda || Instagram

• Archana says:

Is this a sponsored post?

• Ana says:

I rinse my hair with ACV for over a Year now. (2TBS in 2cups of water). The smell dissapears as soon as the hair dries. But,usually people with allergies do this. I saw the INCI of the products you listed above( basically like all other cheap products ,with all the nasty stuff in it- fragrances,PEGs etc). So I don’t see why would someone buy this..

• I used it for a cleanse too and just for consumption! So looking forward to checking this out! x

• Darina says:

This sounds very interesting!

• Leah says:

I have got to try these products!

• pia says:

wow that sounds so interesting! I didn’t know you could use apple cider vinegar on your hair! I will try it out!
    Fash ‘n’ fudge
    Fash ‘n’ fudge

• paige says:

never tried apple cider vinegar before, but I’ve heard good things!
    also, can i just say their packaging is A++++!

• Liv says:

Thanks for sharing!

Liv

livforstyle.net

• La Bijoux Bella | by mia says:

This product sounds very interesting alread, and good for the hair too. 🙂

❤LA BIJOUX BELLA❤ | BY MIA | A Creative Lifestyle Blog

• […] Vinegar Rinse and Leave-in-Treatment has genuinely transformed my hair. from The Chriselle Factorhttp://thechrisellefactor.com/2017/02/currently-obsessed-apple-cider-vinegar/ from Tumblr […]