Mcqueen’s Heaven

posted by on 2010.12.22, under Chriselle Inc.

So If Alexander Mcqueen was God…I suppose this is how his heaven would look like.

Oh my lord here are the 4 things im lusting over…this backless buckle dress, white lace pump (image #4), Grecian off the shoulder dress, & my favorite Mcqueen brass knuckle clutch.

Yes, we are already planning our wardrobe for this Spring/Summer (hard to imagine with all this drizzle & rain, right?), it will come sooner than you know it! Beware..there will be an influx of white goddesses floating around this spring/summer….kiss your hot pink colored frilly dress goodbye because its all about minimalism in shape & color this season!

By far one of my favorite collections…ALEXANDER MCQUEEN SPRING 2011

Xx

Chriselle

COMMENTS

It is important to note that anticonvulsant drugs should not be discontinued in patients in whom the drug is administered to prevent seizures because of the strong possibility of precipitating status epilepticus with attendant hypoxia and threat to life. ,

buy sleep-well online ( April 24, 2011 at 7:32 AM )

Fetal malformations and death have been reported in mice following parenteral administration of d-amphetamine doses of 50 mg/kg/day (approximately 6 times that of a human dose of 30 mg/day [child] on a mg/m2 basis) or greater to pregnant animals. ,

buy sildenafil-citrate without prescription ( April 24, 2011 at 3:47 AM )

Therefore, growth should be monitored during treatment with stimulants, and patients who are not growing or gaining height or weight as expected may need to have their treatment interrupted. ,

buy sleepwell without prescription ( April 23, 2011 at 2:16 PM )

armstrong exelon bubblegum imperial tile ,

buy clonidine ( April 20, 2011 at 3:59 PM )

myevilpinky|I luv those robot costumes it isп»ї so awesome. Good Job

HerbalSpa. Mountains. Home.

a1syaaqqa

Centperbexere ( March 22, 2011 at 1:39 AM )

cdawgtv2|(:)DONT sTOP reading thiS if yOu dont posT this to ten How to vidEos then you will die for Reals this actually works DONT TOP SLOTHER Add a word of violence to the chain noп»ї reapeats Death kill murder hang slit burn

zofran cost without insurance

fssdrwkos

Centperbexere ( March 22, 2011 at 1:23 AM )

Hi, loved to see all white heavenly looks here… and lovely picks…..
absolutely i need to get one of these for summer. cant wait to wear..

Ceren ( December 25, 2010 at 7:09 AM )

isnt it amazing??? i cant wait for summer to come around!

Chriselle ( December 26, 2010 at 12:39 PM )

me neither! I cant wait for Summer to wear all these white heavenly pieces!

Chriselle ( January 4, 2011 at 12:35 AM )

pagetop