Fashion 11 months ago

How to Brighten Up Your Winter Looks

When you think of a winter color palette, you probably think of a lot of neutral colors, right? Well this winter, I want to challenge you to add a little color to your life! A few weeks ago, Chloe had her holiday recital with school and she asked for yellow roses, and suddenly I’m seeing (and loving)  yellow everywhere! So why not add a little mellow yellow sunshine to your dreary winter day?

[parallax] [/parallax]

This shade of yellow in particular will always take me back to my trip to Italy last summer. It’s somehow light and airy yet mangages to be warm and cozy all at the same time! I paired this sweater (check it out here) with a pair of chic leather pants (like these) and some booties to complete my look!

What do you guys think of this mellow yellow look for the winter? Let me know in the comments below and have a great weekend!

Credits:

Photography by Morgane Lay

Wonder Women

This year, I wanted to do something really special for 12 Days where we physically gave back and did something together.

12 Days of Chriselle 5 hours ago

Dear Santa

Allen and I were talking to Chloe about what she wants to ask Santa for Christmas and it occurred to me how much my "Christmas Wish-List" would have changed since the last time I sent a letter to the North Pole.

12 Days of Chriselle 1 day ago

Get Your Best Holiday Skin

Happy Day 10 of the 12 Days of CHRISelle! During the first trimester of my pregnancy with Colette, I had terrible hormonal acne. It went...

12 Days of Chriselle 2 days ago

A Day in My Shoes

To be honest, as much as I love Colette, it feels like my life has been flipped upside down.

12 Days of Chriselle 3 days ago

Best Holiday Pieces for $60 and Under

Now that the holidays are in full swing, I know you all are shopping for a new wardrobe.

12 Days of Chriselle 4 days ago

The Gift of Memories

After I graduated college, my mom passed down one of her family heirlooms to me to celebrate a huge milestone in my life.

12 Days of Chriselle 5 days ago