Fashion 7 months ago

How to Brighten Up Your Winter Looks

When you think of a winter color palette, you probably think of a lot of neutral colors, right? Well this winter, I want to challenge you to add a little color to your life! A few weeks ago, Chloe had her holiday recital with school and she asked for yellow roses, and suddenly I’m seeing (and loving)  yellow everywhere! So why not add a little mellow yellow sunshine to your dreary winter day?

[parallax] [/parallax]

This shade of yellow in particular will always take me back to my trip to Italy last summer. It’s somehow light and airy yet mangages to be warm and cozy all at the same time! I paired this sweater (check it out here) with a pair of chic leather pants (like these) and some booties to complete my look!

What do you guys think of this mellow yellow look for the winter? Let me know in the comments below and have a great weekend!

Credits:

Photography by Morgane Lay

How to Take Your Swimsuits to the Street

To keep my OOTD’s looking cool and my suitcase weight at a minimum, I’m taking full advantage of taking my swimsuits from the beach to the streets.

Fashion 3 hours ago

Prints You'll Wear All Year

The best part is that these prints can totally help you transition into your fall wardrobe, too!

Fashion 1 day ago

5 Ways to Use a Silk Scarf

After graduating high school and moving the LA, my style has changed significantly but I just can’t quit silk scarves.

Fashion 1 week ago

An Argument for Socks

You might remember this post here where I shared the summer trends you need to know about. But I felt this trend needed its own post. SOCKS.

Fashion 2 weeks ago

Too Big for Fashion

The fashion industry is shifting and changing.  Although there are small steps of progress here and there, there’s still a lot to be done and plenty to be discussed!

Fashion 2 weeks ago

Meet Your Ultimate Summer Beauty Basics

Think dewy, natural and bronzed with a hint of natural shimmer. Basically, like an endless summer vacation for your face!

Fashion 3 weeks ago