Fashion 1 year ago

How to Brighten Up Your Winter Looks

When you think of a winter color palette, you probably think of a lot of neutral colors, right? Well this winter, I want to challenge you to add a little color to your life! A few weeks ago, Chloe had her holiday recital with school and she asked for yellow roses, and suddenly I’m seeing (and loving)  yellow everywhere! So why not add a little mellow yellow sunshine to your dreary winter day?

[parallax] [/parallax]

This shade of yellow in particular will always take me back to my trip to Italy last summer. It’s somehow light and airy yet mangages to be warm and cozy all at the same time! I paired this sweater (check it out here) with a pair of chic leather pants (like these) and some booties to complete my look!

What do you guys think of this mellow yellow look for the winter? Let me know in the comments below and have a great weekend!

Credits:

Photography by Morgane Lay

BULLIED BY MY FOLLOWER & HOW I MAKE MONEY AS AN INFLUENCER

I usually don’t respond to hate comments but this one was just the cherry on top… I had to say something. Loved seeing everyone’s jokes...

LIFESTYLE 3 days ago

Accessories Under $50

The CINCteam and I did some research and did a little online shopping to find you some amazing accessories all for… wait for it… UNDER $50.00!

Fashion 2 weeks ago

What I Wear From My Daughter's Closet

It seems like every time I walk out of my house, I’ve got some on... and sometimes more than one!

Fashion 1 month ago

The 3 Trends I'm Bringing into 2019

Since I'm officially off of my maternity leave, I'm so excited to start wearing non-maternity clothes again!

Fashion 1 month ago

The Ultimate New Year's Eve Fashion Guide

New Year’s Eve is right around the corner and it’s that time of year to get all glammed up again!

Fashion 2 months ago

Trends I'm Loving Right Now

While I'm always hopping from trend to trend there are three in particular that has totally captured my heart (and closet) this season.

Fashion 2 months ago