Fashion 1 year ago

Unexpected Spring Colors

[parallax]

[/parallax]

When you think spring colors, you probably think pastels, right? A pretty baby pink, lilac, and a turquoise? Well this season, I’m adding another color to my spring color palette. Plum! A dark plum is typically a fall/winter color, but with the right styling, it can be gorgeous for spring. I styled this super cute plum vinyl skirt (check out a similar skirt here and here) with a thin faux leather top and my super cool Fendi sock boots. To finish off the look, I put my hair in a loose low ponytail and put on a plum lip to give the outfit a monochromatic feel!

I searched the net and gathered a few of my favorite plum pieces that would make perfect additions to your wardrobe, so be sure to check them out throughout the post! And if you want to see this look and some of my other favorite spring trends, click here! You won’t regret it 😉

Credits:

Photography by Drew Scott

Summer Sandals Under $100

They're comfortable, they're stylish, they're easy to pack, and they're pretty much the ultimate shoe to wear this season.

Fashion 2 days ago

Take Your Outfit to the Next Level

It's the little things that can totally transform your outfit.

Fashion 1 week ago

What to Wear to a Summer Wedding

If you're attending a wedding sometime this summer and still don't have a dress picked out yet, I'm here to help.

Fashion 1 week ago

This is the Only Thing that Fits Me Right Now

I've been holding out as long as possible to buy any maternity clothes, so I've been turning my closet upside down to find anything that can fit over my growing belly.

Outfits 2 weeks ago

Spring Accessories to Transform Your Look

Spring has officially sprung and it feels like there's a new trend everywhere you look!

Fashion 3 weeks ago

All the Hats You'll Need This Summer

Hats are so underrated. They're such a good way to accessorize and they keep the sun out of your eyes- what's not to love?

Fashion 4 weeks ago