Fashion 1 year ago

What to Wear When You Have Nothing to Wear

Just like a perfect sundress, a super chic jumpsuit is a total Spring must have. It’s a super chic outfit in just one piece. For those days when you have no idea what to wear, throwing on a jumpsuit is the perfect solution. And this white lace-up denim jumpsuit makes a total statement! Just like white accessories are all the rage for this season, I’m loving white denim too! Plus, the lace-up detail on the top is the perfect little touch to the all-white suit.

Another great thing about this suit? See where the waistband hits? It’s high-waisted which gives the illusion of super long legs. Throw on some heels and suddenly your legs look a mile long! I finished off the look with some gold mirrored sunglasses (like these) and a bright red lip!

Be sure to check out my white jumpsuit & gold mirrored sunnies picks throughout the post and have a great weekend everyone!

Credits:

Photography by Jana Williams

How to Take Your Swimsuits to the Street

To keep my OOTD’s looking cool and my suitcase weight at a minimum, I’m taking full advantage of taking my swimsuits from the beach to the streets.

Fashion 3 hours ago

Prints You'll Wear All Year

The best part is that these prints can totally help you transition into your fall wardrobe, too!

Fashion 1 day ago

5 Ways to Use a Silk Scarf

After graduating high school and moving the LA, my style has changed significantly but I just can’t quit silk scarves.

Fashion 1 week ago

An Argument for Socks

You might remember this post here where I shared the summer trends you need to know about. But I felt this trend needed its own post. SOCKS.

Fashion 2 weeks ago

Too Big for Fashion

The fashion industry is shifting and changing.  Although there are small steps of progress here and there, there’s still a lot to be done and plenty to be discussed!

Fashion 2 weeks ago

Meet Your Ultimate Summer Beauty Basics

Think dewy, natural and bronzed with a hint of natural shimmer. Basically, like an endless summer vacation for your face!

Fashion 3 weeks ago