Fashion Week 1 year ago

NYFW FW '17 Recap

Another New York Fashion Week has come and gone, and I feel like it goes by faster and faster each season! I was able to attend so many incredible shows and left each of them feeling more inspired than ever. Forgetting about the politics within the fashion industry, it was so amazing to focus on each work of art that walked down the runway and seeing all of the heart and passion that each designer put into his or her show. From the bold prints at DVV to the understated elegance of Carolina Herrera, New York Fashion Week Fall Winter 2017 was definitely one to remember.  Also, I have to give a HUGE shout out to my friends at Volvo Cars for taking such great care of my team and me and for getting us everywhere quickly and safely from each show to show in the traffic and snow. I don’t know what we would have done without you!

I gathered some of my favorite images from the week to give you guys a peek into my week! Keep scrolling to enjoy!

DIANE VON FURSTENBERG

SIES MARJAN

MARCHESA

PROENZA SCHOULER

THAKOON MEET UP

CINQ A SEPT

BROCK COLLECTION

From being able to attend such amazing shows and presentations, being surrounded by such art and fashion, and meeting YOU GUYS at the Thakoon meet-up really reminded me just how much I truly love what I do.

Which show was your favorite? Let me know in the comments below and have a great Wednesday!

Credits:

Photography by Drew Scott

Discover NYFW with Me

Happy New York Fashion Week! It's been an incredibly hectic yet amazing past few days here in New York. Though fashion week is fun it's also very challenging. From managing your schedule to being on time to shows, to fittings, to shooting content in between, and of course to prepping looks, it's a wonder I get any sleep at all!

Fashion 1 year ago

The Magic of Bonpoint

It was absolute magic and I was so thrilled to be invited to the show once again and work with them on this special project. Although I wish I was able to bring Chloe with me, I'm hoping that next couture season (when the weather is warmer) I'll be able to take her to her very first Bonpoint show!

Paris Fashion Week 1 year ago

Paris Couture Week Recap

Although I love fashion week there is something special about couture season. Perhaps it could be that it's less intense of a schedule and there's simply more time to actually enjoy the moment. Here is an overall recap of some of the shows I attended and the outfits I wore during couture week. Enjoy!

Paris Fashion Week 1 year ago

Cafe Valentino

You might recognize this look from my PFW Day 5 post. But just like my Chanel look- I loved this outfit so much I had to dedicate a post to it! It combines two of my favorite things, Valentino, and Parisian Cafes!

Paris Fashion Week 2 years ago

My Chanel Moment

Can you believe Paris Fashion Week is over? It literally flew by. I wanted to talk to you guys a little more about the amazing look I wore to the Chanel SS17 show.

Paris Fashion Week 2 years ago

PFW Day 7: When Dreams Come True

You will never forget the moment that you get invited to your very first Chanel show. When I first started attending Fashion Week I always told myself that the day I get invited to Chanel would be the day I know I've made it.

Paris Fashion Week 2 years ago