Fashion Week 2 years ago

NYFW FW '17 Recap

Another New York Fashion Week has come and gone, and I feel like it goes by faster and faster each season! I was able to attend so many incredible shows and left each of them feeling more inspired than ever. Forgetting about the politics within the fashion industry, it was so amazing to focus on each work of art that walked down the runway and seeing all of the heart and passion that each designer put into his or her show. From the bold prints at DVV to the understated elegance of Carolina Herrera, New York Fashion Week Fall Winter 2017 was definitely one to remember.  Also, I have to give a HUGE shout out to my friends at Volvo Cars for taking such great care of my team and me and for getting us everywhere quickly and safely from each show to show in the traffic and snow. I don’t know what we would have done without you!

I gathered some of my favorite images from the week to give you guys a peek into my week! Keep scrolling to enjoy!

DIANE VON FURSTENBERG

SIES MARJAN

MARCHESA

PROENZA SCHOULER

THAKOON MEET UP

CINQ A SEPT

BROCK COLLECTION

From being able to attend such amazing shows and presentations, being surrounded by such art and fashion, and meeting YOU GUYS at the Thakoon meet-up really reminded me just how much I truly love what I do.

Which show was your favorite? Let me know in the comments below and have a great Wednesday!

Credits:

Photography by Drew Scott

Why I Show Up

When I first started less than 10 years ago- it was definitely a different story.

Fashion Week 1 month ago

How To Look Chic on the Go..Always

Sharing 7 of my hacks to looking chic at all times!

Fashion 5 months ago

Paris & Milan Outfits + Trend Report

Sharing 15 of my favorite outfits I wore during Paris and Milan Fashion week over the span of 2 weeks.

Fashion 7 months ago

Discover NYFW with Me

Happy New York Fashion Week! It's been an incredibly hectic yet amazing past few days here in New York. Though fashion week is fun it's also very challenging. From managing your schedule to being on time to shows, to fittings, to shooting content in between, and of course to prepping looks, it's a wonder I get any sleep at all!

Fashion 2 years ago

The Magic of Bonpoint

It was absolute magic and I was so thrilled to be invited to the show once again and work with them on this special project. Although I wish I was able to bring Chloe with me, I'm hoping that next couture season (when the weather is warmer) I'll be able to take her to her very first Bonpoint show!

Paris Fashion Week 2 years ago

Paris Couture Week Recap

Although I love fashion week there is something special about couture season. Perhaps it could be that it's less intense of a schedule and there's simply more time to actually enjoy the moment. Here is an overall recap of some of the shows I attended and the outfits I wore during couture week. Enjoy!

Paris Fashion Week 2 years ago