Fashion 1 year ago

How to Mix Stripes

Mixing prints is like walking a fine line. Get it right, and you’ve got a super cool outfit. Get it wrong, and there is a 100% possible chance it will look like you got dressed in the dark. My tip for mixing prints is to have one dominate staple print. So for this look, I mixed two different kinds of stripes and the blouse was my dominate piece. Because the stripes contrast each other in black and white, it visually packs a bigger punch. This blazer (similar version I love herehas a subtle pinstripe which ends up complimenting the blouse instead of competing with it!

I finished off the outfit with my oh-so-favorite Rachel Comey jeans, (click here to see why I’m loving the crop flare trend!) these KILLER Balenciaga heels, (similar here) and my new Paco Rabanne bag! So this weekend, I challenge you to give mixing prints a shot! It’s easier than it looks, I promise. Happy Friday, all!

Credits:

Photography by Drew Scott

Summer Sandals Under $100

They're comfortable, they're stylish, they're easy to pack, and they're pretty much the ultimate shoe to wear this season.

Fashion 2 days ago

Take Your Outfit to the Next Level

It's the little things that can totally transform your outfit.

Fashion 1 week ago

What to Wear to a Summer Wedding

If you're attending a wedding sometime this summer and still don't have a dress picked out yet, I'm here to help.

Fashion 1 week ago

This is the Only Thing that Fits Me Right Now

I've been holding out as long as possible to buy any maternity clothes, so I've been turning my closet upside down to find anything that can fit over my growing belly.

Outfits 2 weeks ago

Spring Accessories to Transform Your Look

Spring has officially sprung and it feels like there's a new trend everywhere you look!

Fashion 3 weeks ago

All the Hats You'll Need This Summer

Hats are so underrated. They're such a good way to accessorize and they keep the sun out of your eyes- what's not to love?

Fashion 4 weeks ago