Fashion 2 years ago

Currently Obsessed: Statement Hoops

There was once a time when dainty jewelry was all I would wear. Dainty necklaces, earrings, rings, bracelets- you name it I was obsessed with the simplicity of all of it! But recently I’ve taken a big jump from dainty and been ALL about statement earrings, especially ones like these 2BanditsRight now, I’m not so much into the jewels and sparkles as I am the strong metals and shapes, kind of like these. When I wear my statement earrings, I like to keep the rest of my jewelry very minimal, especially around my face.

Something about hoops (like these) or fun architectural earrings (like these here) add such a strong statement to any look! I consider them my power earrings. They add such an element of strength and I love how empowered I feel when I wear them.

Do you like statement earrings? What do you wear to feel powerful? Let me know in the comments below!

Credits:

Photography by Drew Scott

Universally Flattering Jeans for Every Body

Nothing feels better than a really great pair of jeans to make your butt and body look great.

Fashion 6 days ago

10 Tips to Look More Expensive

There are little subtle styling tips and tricks you can incorporate into your wardrobe to make you look like a million bucks!

Fashion 2 weeks ago

Chic Summer Sandals You Need In Your Closet

Not all sandals are created equal. There are kitten heel sandals, lace-up sandals, slides, flip flops... oh my!

Fashion 3 weeks ago

The Under $15 Accessories I Brought on Vacation

Before I jetted off to Hawaii, I just HAD to make a Target run.

Fashion 3 weeks ago

Worth the $$

Like I said in my previous Worth the Money post, sometimes the less expensive versions of things are just as good or better than their pricey counterparts.

Fashion 1 month ago

Beach Bag Necessities

But how do you pack your beach bag like a pro? Don’t worry, the CINCteam and I have you covered.

Fashion 2 months ago