Fashion 2 years ago

The Cool Girl Treatment

Do you guys remember when I wore this Alexander Wang denim maxi skirt (similar here) from this post? When I wore it last year while posing in an abandoned pool, I styled it to be much more feminine than the outfit I’m wearing above. This time around, I wanted to give it that “cool-girl” factor by edging it up for a chic winter look. I grabbed one of my favorite black turtlenecks (check out this one for $25), and my thigh-high boots (similar here) to anchor the light-wash denim.

Since this skirt is such a statement piece by itself, I loved how the turtleneck and boots compliment it without competing with it. I threw on my 3.1 Phillip Lim bomber jacket (similar here) which you might recognize from Instagram, and some sleek sunnies to finish the look.

PS: Did you guys know you can shop my Instagram now? You can click HERE, or click ‘Shop My Instagram’ up in the menu bar to shop all of my Instagram looks that don’t always make it onto the blog!

Credits:

Photography by Drew Scott

Summer Accessories Under $100

I'm always on the hunt for cute, chic, and affordable accessories to take my wardrobe into the new season.

Fashion 3 days ago

Most Asked About Products in my DMs

One of the things that fill up my DMs the most is questions about products that I’m using and wearing. So I decided to gather all of the latest and link them all for you!

Fashion 5 days ago

5 Work OOTDs for Summer

The CINCteam and I gathered a bunch of my favorite summer OOTD's that totally work for work.

Fashion 1 week ago

My Louis Vuitton Cruise 2020 Experience

I had the most amazing 24 hour whirlwind trip with Louis Vuitton to NYC for their 2020 Cruise Collection! It might have been one of...

Fashion 2 weeks ago

Blazers are Having a Moment Again

This preppy wardrobe staple has been around for ages, and you really can't ever go wrong with throwing one on.

Fashion 1 month ago

5 Spring Trends I'm Loving

These past two months I've been slowly but surely incorporating some Spring trends into my wardrobe and I wanted to share some of my favorites.

Fashion 2 months ago