Fashion 1 year ago

Stars & Stripes

[parallax]

[/parallax]

So… I love a great pair of heels or booties as much as the next girl, but sometimes you just need to kick back and relax in some really chic sneakers. Sneakers have totally had a moment the last few years and are no longer reserved for just working out. With the rise of athleisure, (think Champion and Adidasathletic wear outside of the gym is definitely in style. While I haven’t done a full athleisure look outside of the comfort of my own home, I’m loving bringing bits and pieces of the trend out for my everyday wardrobe.

Case and point, these uber-chic Saint Laurent sneakers (check out these similar ones for under $100!) look so good with a pair of jeans, a turtleneck, and a long coat. It’s the perfect hint of casual athleisure without wearing a full on tracksuit. And when you’re running around chasing toddler or walking through the streets of downtown- sneakers are definitely the way to go.

Credits:

Photography by Drew Scott

Summer Sandals Under $100

They're comfortable, they're stylish, they're easy to pack, and they're pretty much the ultimate shoe to wear this season.

Fashion 3 days ago

Take Your Outfit to the Next Level

It's the little things that can totally transform your outfit.

Fashion 1 week ago

What to Wear to a Summer Wedding

If you're attending a wedding sometime this summer and still don't have a dress picked out yet, I'm here to help.

Fashion 1 week ago

This is the Only Thing that Fits Me Right Now

I've been holding out as long as possible to buy any maternity clothes, so I've been turning my closet upside down to find anything that can fit over my growing belly.

Outfits 2 weeks ago

Spring Accessories to Transform Your Look

Spring has officially sprung and it feels like there's a new trend everywhere you look!

Fashion 3 weeks ago

All the Hats You'll Need This Summer

Hats are so underrated. They're such a good way to accessorize and they keep the sun out of your eyes- what's not to love?

Fashion 4 weeks ago