Hair Tips 1 year ago

Jen Atkin Gave Me Bangs

When the Queen of Hair comes through the office, you know it’s gonna be good. The one and only Jen Atkin came by the office to teach me 5 Holiday Hair Hacks and as someone who doesn’t do much to her hair- these tips are life savers! Plus, I’ve been going back and forth about getting bangs so Jen gave me some to test out! Be sure to watch the video below to see Jen school me in the art of holiday hair and preview some brand new Ouai¬†and Jen Atkin x Chloe & Isobel products! Enjoy!

Credits:

Photography by Drew Scott

Winter Hair Necessities

All of this dry weather can really take a toll on my skin, but it also dries out my hair, too!

Beauty 4 months ago

Haircare Holy Grail

You guys have seen my Skincare Holy Grail products, now keep scrolling to discover my Haircare Holy Grail! These are the products I use to keep my hair strong, shiny and healthy.

Beauty 8 months ago

3 Hairstyles to Help You Embrace Your Frizz

Finding ways to work with it, and not work against it has completely changed my outlook on my hair. So keep scrolling to see 3 hairstyles to help you embrace your frizz!

Beauty 10 months ago

Easy Day to Night Hair

Low maintenance hairstyles are the best, especially for long work days. But a low maintenance hair style that doubles as the perfect day to night hair? It's almost too good to be true!

Beauty 12 months ago

5 Steps to Sexy Beach Hair

Why is it that looking effortless is actually the least effortless thing ever? With summer on the horizon, all the CINCteam girls and I can think about is spending all day at the beach. But until then, we've settled for perfecting our beach waves.

Beauty 1 year ago

3 Easy Spring Braids

Braids can be really intimidating. For me personally, anything beyond just your average braid seems like rocket science!

Beauty 1 year ago