Fashion 3 years ago

How to Stand Out at a Black Tie Event

It’s funny how I always end up wearing a yellow dress when I’m in France! I wore this gorgeous Mugler gown (like this one) to the Vogue Paris Foundation Dinner as a guest of Mugler and David Koma himself. The event was filled with the who’s who of fashion and it was such an honor to attend. When deciding what to wear, I knew I wanted to go with something subtle yet sexy. So in a world of black and white, I chose to go yellow! Although the silhouette of this dress was quite simple and classic the details were far from simple. From the gorgeous neckline to the impeccable details, this dress made me feel like a million bucks! I love that the yellow has a more gold hue so I added an extra little punch with a bold pink lip and a super sleek side braid to complete the look.

Trust me, I love a good LBD as much as the next girl, but sometimes you’ve got to mix it up! Check out below for my colorful picks, and once again thank you to Mugler have me at my very first Vogue Paris Foundation Dinner. It was truly an honor and a dream come true!

Credits:

Photography by Hana Le Van

It's Time To Add Some Color to Your Wardrobe

Start with baby steps and maybe by the end of the summer you’ll be rocking color on the regular!

Fashion 8 hours ago

Shop the Spring Chriselle Lim Collection with Me

This collection is definitely my favorite to date because it’s all about BLOOMING!

Fashion 4 days ago

Pick This If You Want That

Even though I have a pretty good pulse on what's going on in the beauty/fashion space- my team always has great recommendations!

Fashion 5 days ago

The Spring Chriselle Lim Collection Launches in One Week!

It’s almost time for the Spring release of the Chriselle Lim Collection (possibly my favorite collection yet)!

Fashion 2 weeks ago

CRYING AT A FASHION SHOW

So many emotions this week from finishing up fashion week and crying at my favorite show this season at Valentino and Chloe successfully being a...

LIFESTYLE 2 weeks ago

The Importance of Getting Dressed

During my postpartum period, especially during the first 3 months- all I wore was a nursing bra & a robe… I was in full survival mode.

Fashion 4 weeks ago