Fashion Week 3 years ago

The Truth About Fashion Week

[parallax] [/parallax]

So.. now that NYFW is over, it’s time to tell you guys the truth about Fashion Week.

As glamorous as Fashion Week is, there is a side that a lot of people don’t know about, or even talk about! And that’s the difficulty of running around from show to show with outfit changes (in heels), with little to no time to eat, rushing to catch a cab to make it on time, always making sure your hair & outfit is perfect for photographers.. and then rinse and repeat for 10 days. As you guys can imagine, even though Fashion Week can be really fun and exciting, it can also be really exhausting!

Although I wore flats most of this season, there were a few times I brought out the heels.. like these amazing snakeskin heels. I went for a chunkier heel so it’s a bit more comfortable! But whether I wear flats or heels, I’ve realized that if you’re on your feet all day, you’re bound to get blisters. I got my blisters early this Fashion Week, and if you follow me on Snapchat (@chrisellelim) you might remember me showing them to you!I was in so much pain until I partnered with Compeed, who let me in on a little secret for relieving blister pain instantly! These blister cushions have such good coverage, you don’t have to sacrifice wearing cute heels. I love that they are super breathable too and cover your blister until it completely heals. The Compeed Blister Medium Cushions are sold only at Walgreens Stores, walgreens.com and drugstore.com, and the best part? They’re under $10.00! I highly recommend these to anyone that gets blisters easily or has to be on their feet a lot! They’re instant relief for blisters!

Even though I’m finally back in LA back with Chloe Bear, I’m still on a high from all the excitement from Fashion Week and so grateful to have met all my readers/viewers from the blog & my YouTube channel! Thank you all so much for reading everyday and your constant support! Wishing you all a happy Monday!

Credits:

Photography by Karen Rosalie

How To Look Chic on the Go..Always

Sharing 7 of my hacks to looking chic at all times!

Fashion 2 months ago

Paris & Milan Outfits + Trend Report

Sharing 15 of my favorite outfits I wore during Paris and Milan Fashion week over the span of 2 weeks.

Fashion 4 months ago

NYFW FW '17 Recap

Another New York Fashion Week has come and gone, and I feel like it goes by faster and faster each season! I was able to attend so many incredible shows and left each of them more inspired than the last.

Fashion Week 1 year ago

Discover NYFW with Me

Happy New York Fashion Week! It's been an incredibly hectic yet amazing past few days here in New York. Though fashion week is fun it's also very challenging. From managing your schedule to being on time to shows, to fittings, to shooting content in between, and of course to prepping looks, it's a wonder I get any sleep at all!

Fashion 1 year ago

The Magic of Bonpoint

It was absolute magic and I was so thrilled to be invited to the show once again and work with them on this special project. Although I wish I was able to bring Chloe with me, I'm hoping that next couture season (when the weather is warmer) I'll be able to take her to her very first Bonpoint show!

Paris Fashion Week 1 year ago

Paris Couture Week Recap

Although I love fashion week there is something special about couture season. Perhaps it could be that it's less intense of a schedule and there's simply more time to actually enjoy the moment. Here is an overall recap of some of the shows I attended and the outfits I wore during couture week. Enjoy!

Paris Fashion Week 1 year ago