Fashion Week 3 years ago

Carolina Herrera's Classic White Button Up

When I think of a woman, I think of someone who is classic, sophisticated, and feminine. That’s exactly who the Carolina Herrera woman is. I had the honor of being invited to the Carolina Herrera show and being dressed in her beautiful clothes this season. The show was incredibly private and held at the Frick Museum, which was probably one of the most beautiful locations I’ve ever been to. The location and ambiance really set the mood of for the show. When Carolina asked me to pick an outfit to wear to the show, I just had to go with her signature white-button up. Carolina’s collection is filled with sophistication, grace, and classic style, so I opted to pair my simple white button up with a pair of wide-leg trousers. Like I said in my white shirt video, there’s nothing more effortless and empowering than a white button up!

When I watched Carolina Herrera’s collection walk down the runway, my heart was fluttering as the models walked by, and I rarely get like this for fashion shows! The collection was absolutely breathtaking as usual. From the prettiest pinks to the most whimsical dresses, it made me think of my own personal style. As much as I love to experiment with trends, there’s ultimately nothing that makes me feel more excited than a beautiful feminine silhouette!

So if you follow me on snapchat (@chrisellelim) you’ll know my team and I have arrived in Paris for Fashion Week! Be sure to follow along for our Parisian adventures! Have a great Wednesday everyone!

Credits:

Photography by Karen Rosalie

Why I Show Up

When I first started less than 10 years ago- it was definitely a different story.

Fashion Week 5 months ago

How To Look Chic on the Go..Always

Sharing 7 of my hacks to looking chic at all times!

Fashion 8 months ago

Paris & Milan Outfits + Trend Report

Sharing 15 of my favorite outfits I wore during Paris and Milan Fashion week over the span of 2 weeks.

Fashion 10 months ago

NYFW FW '17 Recap

Another New York Fashion Week has come and gone, and I feel like it goes by faster and faster each season! I was able to attend so many incredible shows and left each of them more inspired than the last.

Fashion Week 2 years ago

Discover NYFW with Me

Happy New York Fashion Week! It's been an incredibly hectic yet amazing past few days here in New York. Though fashion week is fun it's also very challenging. From managing your schedule to being on time to shows, to fittings, to shooting content in between, and of course to prepping looks, it's a wonder I get any sleep at all!

Fashion 2 years ago

The Magic of Bonpoint

It was absolute magic and I was so thrilled to be invited to the show once again and work with them on this special project. Although I wish I was able to bring Chloe with me, I'm hoping that next couture season (when the weather is warmer) I'll be able to take her to her very first Bonpoint show!

Paris Fashion Week 2 years ago