Fashion 3 years ago

A White Shirt

If you guys aren’t already subscribed to my Youtube channel yet, make sure you check in every Tuesday! It’s basically double the content! I just uploaded a video about my all time obsession with mens shirts! It’s not anything new, but probably something you haven’t dared to try. Whether it’s your husbands, boyfriends, dad, or even your brothers, sometimes you don’t need to look far to find something new to wear. And there’s nothing more classic and easy than a white shirt!
I especially love mens classic button ups since they have more of a relaxed, effortless feel. Womens tops are hard to come by that have this same fit. There’s something so timeless about a button down; not to mention it’s like a blank canvas for endless outfit possibilities. I challenge you all to dig into the men in your life closets and wear your white shirts in various ways this weekend! Use the hash tag #InspiredbyChriselle
PS: If you notice, my blog has a new layout! If you put your curser over the small collage of images, I included styling tips and also shoppable links,  happy shopping!

Credits:

Filmography: Timmy Ngo

Production assistant: Candice Kao

Take Your Outfit to the Next Level

It's the little things that can totally transform your outfit.

Fashion 5 days ago

What to Wear to a Summer Wedding

If you're attending a wedding sometime this summer and still don't have a dress picked out yet, I'm here to help.

Fashion 6 days ago

This is the Only Thing that Fits Me Right Now

I've been holding out as long as possible to buy any maternity clothes, so I've been turning my closet upside down to find anything that can fit over my growing belly.

Outfits 2 weeks ago

Spring Accessories to Transform Your Look

Spring has officially sprung and it feels like there's a new trend everywhere you look!

Fashion 3 weeks ago

All the Hats You'll Need This Summer

Hats are so underrated. They're such a good way to accessorize and they keep the sun out of your eyes- what's not to love?

Fashion 4 weeks ago

5 Pregnancy Outfits To Try

Sharing 5 of my favorite pregnancy/maternity outfits that I've worn in the last few months that don't actually include any maternity pieces.

Chriselle Inc. 4 weeks ago