Fashion 6 years ago

{Sneak Peek } Silk Maxi + Gladiator Sandals

I’ve been a long time fan of Satine boutique, for the most obvious reason their clothes, but also I became extremely close to Jeannie- the founder. She & I got together last week to shoot these images for a special project that we are working on. Cant reveal quite yet what it is,but I promise if your liking the look of these images…you will like what we have in store for you 😉

Not gonna lie, I felt slightly like a gladiator princess going to battle in these edgy Stuart Weitzman Sandals. I love how these sandals can take a glamorous silky gown into something more edgy & strong.

Photography by Jana From Alabama

Thanks for another wonderful week, and for keeping up with all of my daily posts!!! Not sure if you guys have noticed, but we’ve been posting more than the usual…. are you guys enjoying the 2 posts a day? What would you guys like to see more of?

OUTFIT DETAILS

|DRESS| Shibuya (not yet available)

|SANDALS| Stuart Weitzman

|NECKLACE| Kenneth Jay Lane  ( in Turqoise, black, Red, Blue)

|CUFF| LUV AJ

What I Wear From My Daughter's Closet

It seems like every time I walk out of my house, I’ve got some on... and sometimes more than one!

Fashion 5 days ago

The 3 Trends I'm Bringing into 2019

Since I'm officially off of my maternity leave, I'm so excited to start wearing non-maternity clothes again!

Fashion 1 week ago

The Ultimate New Year's Eve Fashion Guide

New Year’s Eve is right around the corner and it’s that time of year to get all glammed up again!

Fashion 4 weeks ago

Trends I'm Loving Right Now

While I'm always hopping from trend to trend there are three in particular that has totally captured my heart (and closet) this season.

Fashion 1 month ago

The 3 Boots Every Girl Needs

They're the most worn styles that I have in my closet, and I've been able to wear them season after season, too!

Fashion 1 month ago

Why You Should Care About Clean Beauty

Biossance is one of my absolute favorite clean beauty brands, and this post is very special to me because it’s something that I’ve been thinking about even more so since Colette was born!

12 Days of Chriselle 1 month ago