Makeup Tips 6 years ago

Everyday Makeup - Natural & Neutral

Another fun beauty shoot that I shot with Karla Ticas! My everyday makeup looks very similar to this look- natural & neutral. I especially loved my hair for this shoot..I always split my hair to the side, but this one is an EXTREME side part with some side swept bangs. I’m a victim of being quite routine when it comes to my makeup & hair, but i’ve been venturing out to  different styes lately. And it’s been on my mind lately to get bangs , yay or nay? what do you guys think?

|PHOTOGRAPHY by Karla Ticas | MAKEUP by Leibi Carias | HAIR by Sienree |

| Makeup used- Giorgio Armani foundation,  Yves Saint Laurent Blush Satin & matte blush Chanel lumier illuminating base,  Anastasia Brow Pen |

Empties

I realized it’s been a long time since I did my last empties post.

Beauty 4 months ago

How to Get Glass Skin with Makeup

Today I'm sharing how I create Glass Skin with makeup! It's that same gorgeous, glowy, and refreshed look but with a little more coverage!

Beauty 4 months ago

How to Win Your NYE Makeup This Year

What better excuse than New Year’s Eve to break out all that glitter makeup you swore you were going to wear this year.

Beauty 5 months ago

Mistletoe Proof Lipsticks

The team and I are always on the hunt for new lipsticks to try, but especially with the possibility of mistletoe looming overhead (see what I did there) we wanted to find the BEST long-wear lipsticks.

Beauty 5 months ago

The Ultimate Fall Palette

So while I'm still waiting on the weather in Los Angeles start cooling down, the easiest way to start transitioning into fall is with my beauty!

Beauty 8 months ago

My Summer Glow Routine 🍊

I've received so many DM's about my summer makeup situation so I wanted to share a step by step breakdown!

Beauty 9 months ago