Fashion Week 5 years ago

NY FASHION WEEK DIARY DAY 3

{Wearing Herve Leger heading into the Lincoln center for the show to start!}

{my bestie Aimee & I  front row waiting for the show to start!}

{Crop tops + Sporty caps seen all over the Herve Leger runway}

{The amazing model line up}

{Aimee & I excited after the Herve Leger show to be gifted  the hats  straight off the runway! Thank you Cuit!}

{Backstage with the beautiful Chiara}

{Being fobby with Ryan! Thanks for photographing me everyday! }

{With the ever so sweet & amazing Street style photographer Lee Oliveira}

Cant believe that NY fashion week is finally coming to an end! Today will be our last full day in NY before we head back to LA!

xoxo

PHOTOGRAPHY BY- JANA WILLIAMS

Dress- Herve Leger

Jacket- Joy Cioci

Shoes- Sigerson Morrison

Purse- Celine

Earrings- Roman Luxe

How To Look Chic on the Go..Always

Sharing 7 of my hacks to looking chic at all times!

Fashion 1 month ago

Paris & Milan Outfits + Trend Report

Sharing 15 of my favorite outfits I wore during Paris and Milan Fashion week over the span of 2 weeks.

Fashion 3 months ago

NYFW FW '17 Recap

Another New York Fashion Week has come and gone, and I feel like it goes by faster and faster each season! I was able to attend so many incredible shows and left each of them more inspired than the last.

Fashion Week 1 year ago

Discover NYFW with Me

Happy New York Fashion Week! It's been an incredibly hectic yet amazing past few days here in New York. Though fashion week is fun it's also very challenging. From managing your schedule to being on time to shows, to fittings, to shooting content in between, and of course to prepping looks, it's a wonder I get any sleep at all!

Fashion 1 year ago

The Magic of Bonpoint

It was absolute magic and I was so thrilled to be invited to the show once again and work with them on this special project. Although I wish I was able to bring Chloe with me, I'm hoping that next couture season (when the weather is warmer) I'll be able to take her to her very first Bonpoint show!

Paris Fashion Week 1 year ago

Paris Couture Week Recap

Although I love fashion week there is something special about couture season. Perhaps it could be that it's less intense of a schedule and there's simply more time to actually enjoy the moment. Here is an overall recap of some of the shows I attended and the outfits I wore during couture week. Enjoy!

Paris Fashion Week 1 year ago