Fashion 6 years ago

Happy Hoodie

Photography by Jana Williams

Happy Monday! Hope you all had a lovely weekend! For once it was pretty cold & rainy all weekend long here in LA.. I’m a happy gal because I finally got to make use of my hoodie of this anorak jacket from DailyLook! Spent the weekend at holiday parties Here & Here, and hosting a 90’s bday bash for my bestfriend ( to see my halirious flashback 90s outfit click HERE).

Will be finishing up some fun projects this week, and hopefully *crossing my fingers* finish settling down into the new office before we head home up north to the bay area for the Christmas weekend!! Which reminds me..I need to get going on my Christmas shopping! ah! Anyone last minute like I am??

xoxo

Jacket- DailyLook, Sweater- Random sweater I bought in korea Last winter ( similar one HERE) , Jeans- James Jeans ,  Shoes- Sigerson Morrison , Puse- Celine, Glasses- Dior, Necklace- Lionette and T+J, Pave Link Bracelets- T+J, Rings- Gorjana stackable rings & Kensington Ring

Take Your Outfit to the Next Level

It's the little things that can totally transform your outfit.

Fashion 5 days ago

What to Wear to a Summer Wedding

If you're attending a wedding sometime this summer and still don't have a dress picked out yet, I'm here to help.

Fashion 6 days ago

This is the Only Thing that Fits Me Right Now

I've been holding out as long as possible to buy any maternity clothes, so I've been turning my closet upside down to find anything that can fit over my growing belly.

Outfits 2 weeks ago

Spring Accessories to Transform Your Look

Spring has officially sprung and it feels like there's a new trend everywhere you look!

Fashion 3 weeks ago

All the Hats You'll Need This Summer

Hats are so underrated. They're such a good way to accessorize and they keep the sun out of your eyes- what's not to love?

Fashion 4 weeks ago

5 Pregnancy Outfits To Try

Sharing 5 of my favorite pregnancy/maternity outfits that I've worn in the last few months that don't actually include any maternity pieces.

Chriselle Inc. 4 weeks ago