Fashion 6 years ago

Victoria's Secret Backstage 2012

Photography by Jana Williams

Spent majority of the day backstage with the Victoria’s Secret models before the big performance in the evening! No matter how many times i’ve watched or attended the Victoria’s Secret show, it seems as if the excitement continues to grow each year! My day backstage consisted of watching Adriana Lima put on her annual sexy show for us, getting to know Miranda Kerr and completely humbled by her beautiful heart, and catching up with some old angel friends. Completely enamored by the beauty of these girls, their positive spirit, and uplifting energy!

We Just got back from attneding the Victoria’s Secret fashion show and let me tell you..you are NOT gonna want to miss out on Dec. 4th when they air the show! I was able to sneak in a few photos on my Instagram (@ChriselleLim)

Aside from the show & al the glitz & glam ….its been so wonderful hanging out with a few of my fave blogger girlfriends –  JulesAimee, & Chiara

Have a lovely day everyone!!

xoxo

P.S Check out Jana’s BLOG for some more pix from our crazy day today!

Take Your Outfit to the Next Level

It's the little things that can totally transform your outfit.

Fashion 5 days ago

What to Wear to a Summer Wedding

If you're attending a wedding sometime this summer and still don't have a dress picked out yet, I'm here to help.

Fashion 6 days ago

This is the Only Thing that Fits Me Right Now

I've been holding out as long as possible to buy any maternity clothes, so I've been turning my closet upside down to find anything that can fit over my growing belly.

Outfits 2 weeks ago

Spring Accessories to Transform Your Look

Spring has officially sprung and it feels like there's a new trend everywhere you look!

Fashion 3 weeks ago

All the Hats You'll Need This Summer

Hats are so underrated. They're such a good way to accessorize and they keep the sun out of your eyes- what's not to love?

Fashion 4 weeks ago

5 Pregnancy Outfits To Try

Sharing 5 of my favorite pregnancy/maternity outfits that I've worn in the last few months that don't actually include any maternity pieces.

Chriselle Inc. 4 weeks ago