Fashion Week 6 years ago

Straight Out Of A Dream

Images via Vogue.com

There are a few designers that you know without a doubt will always deliver a great show, Marchesa being one of them. Georgina Chapman and Keren Craig always has a way of designing dresses that somehow float out of every girl’s dreams.  My absolute favorite from this season was the bordeaux tulle dress appliquéd with gold painted lace. There was also a wide range of very vivid colors (to see more color HERE) along with Indian inspired theme of beading & crystal embroidery. Of course i’m always drawn more to the soft & romantic hues.  Crystal, tulle, & lace…..this is what dreams are made of.

How To Look Chic on the Go..Always

Sharing 7 of my hacks to looking chic at all times!

Fashion 1 month ago

Paris & Milan Outfits + Trend Report

Sharing 15 of my favorite outfits I wore during Paris and Milan Fashion week over the span of 2 weeks.

Fashion 3 months ago

NYFW FW '17 Recap

Another New York Fashion Week has come and gone, and I feel like it goes by faster and faster each season! I was able to attend so many incredible shows and left each of them more inspired than the last.

Fashion Week 1 year ago

Discover NYFW with Me

Happy New York Fashion Week! It's been an incredibly hectic yet amazing past few days here in New York. Though fashion week is fun it's also very challenging. From managing your schedule to being on time to shows, to fittings, to shooting content in between, and of course to prepping looks, it's a wonder I get any sleep at all!

Fashion 1 year ago

The Magic of Bonpoint

It was absolute magic and I was so thrilled to be invited to the show once again and work with them on this special project. Although I wish I was able to bring Chloe with me, I'm hoping that next couture season (when the weather is warmer) I'll be able to take her to her very first Bonpoint show!

Paris Fashion Week 1 year ago

Paris Couture Week Recap

Although I love fashion week there is something special about couture season. Perhaps it could be that it's less intense of a schedule and there's simply more time to actually enjoy the moment. Here is an overall recap of some of the shows I attended and the outfits I wore during couture week. Enjoy!

Paris Fashion Week 1 year ago