Fashion 7 years ago

All In A Week's Happening + Happy November!

All In A Week’s Happening

1-2 Honored & flattered to be the only person featured in my favorite Design Magazine Wallpaper’s annual City Guide! (Thank you Jimmy)

3. Bridal shower at the Langham for my dear friend Caroline + founder of Serendipity Magazine

4-6  Dinner At Tiffany’s on the Wilshire Terrace celebrating Tifanny & Co.’s 1 year anniversary of their gorgeous leather goods.

5. With the lovely ladies – Liz of Late Afternoon, Jules of Sincerely Jules, & Aimee of Song Of Style.

6. Random pairing- Neon BCBG blouse + Marc Jacobs metallic panter print shorts.

7. Sweet Lady Jane…Mmmmmhmmmm Enough said.

8. A lovely invitation from the Victoria’s Secret team ..will be flying out to NY next week to attend the Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show.

When you love what you do you get lost in the hours and you lose track of time, and before you know it it’s already a new year!  It’s a little mind boggling to me that 2011 is coming to an end.. with that said HAPPY NOVEMBER!!

Love,

Chriselle

Take Your Outfit to the Next Level

It's the little things that can totally transform your outfit.

Fashion 5 days ago

What to Wear to a Summer Wedding

If you're attending a wedding sometime this summer and still don't have a dress picked out yet, I'm here to help.

Fashion 6 days ago

This is the Only Thing that Fits Me Right Now

I've been holding out as long as possible to buy any maternity clothes, so I've been turning my closet upside down to find anything that can fit over my growing belly.

Outfits 2 weeks ago

Spring Accessories to Transform Your Look

Spring has officially sprung and it feels like there's a new trend everywhere you look!

Fashion 3 weeks ago

All the Hats You'll Need This Summer

Hats are so underrated. They're such a good way to accessorize and they keep the sun out of your eyes- what's not to love?

Fashion 4 weeks ago

5 Pregnancy Outfits To Try

Sharing 5 of my favorite pregnancy/maternity outfits that I've worn in the last few months that don't actually include any maternity pieces.

Chriselle Inc. 4 weeks ago

All In A Week's Happening + Happy November!