Fashion 7 years ago

Dia De Los Muertos

I was inspired by this editorial to create a tutorial on this look. It’s creepy yet hauntingly beautiful at the same time.

Day Of The Dead or “Dia de los muertos” Is a very popular Fiesta in Mexico and I absolutely love the fashion & costume for it. You can wear this flower headpiece out for Halloween but also for “Dia de los muertos” (which is also coming up).

Materials Needed- Black Lace Fabric, Faux flowers, Wire, & Scissors  (all materials bought from Michaels arts & Crafts store), Black maxi dress- MinkPink

For all you last minute people that are still clueless on what to wear for tonights festivities (you know who you are!) ..this is a great look you can create in less than 20-30 mins!

HAPPY HALLOWEEN !

Love,

Chriselle

How to Take Your Swimsuits to the Street

To keep my OOTD’s looking cool and my suitcase weight at a minimum, I’m taking full advantage of taking my swimsuits from the beach to the streets.

Fashion 3 hours ago

Prints You'll Wear All Year

The best part is that these prints can totally help you transition into your fall wardrobe, too!

Fashion 1 day ago

5 Ways to Use a Silk Scarf

After graduating high school and moving the LA, my style has changed significantly but I just can’t quit silk scarves.

Fashion 1 week ago

An Argument for Socks

You might remember this post here where I shared the summer trends you need to know about. But I felt this trend needed its own post. SOCKS.

Fashion 2 weeks ago

Too Big for Fashion

The fashion industry is shifting and changing.  Although there are small steps of progress here and there, there’s still a lot to be done and plenty to be discussed!

Fashion 2 weeks ago

Meet Your Ultimate Summer Beauty Basics

Think dewy, natural and bronzed with a hint of natural shimmer. Basically, like an endless summer vacation for your face!

Fashion 3 weeks ago