Fashion 8 years ago

Supercallifragilisticexpialidocious Little Black Box

As Mary Poppins keeps her Lamp and her bed in her purse…I keep my jewels, hats, gloves, jewels, and more jewels  in my Magic Black Box.

As an avid collector of jewelry I am also an avid collector of luggage and things that can transport my goods from Point A to Point B. As a stylist I need to have access to my accessories and be able to lug them around easily without having to rent a U-haul (trust me..i’ve been there and done that..and there’s NOTHING glamorous about it!)  This black box on wheels seriously has become one of my best friends (i love ANYTHING on wheels…so i dont have to carry it with my wimpy little arms) and if I tried I could probably fit my lamp and my king size bed too. (ha! I wish!)

As Ms. Poppins would say, “Oh, supercallifragilisticexpialidocious, even though the sound of it is something quite atrocious.”

Love,

Chriselle

Wonder Women

This year, I wanted to do something really special for 12 Days where we physically gave back and did something together.

12 Days of Chriselle 4 hours ago

Dear Santa

Allen and I were talking to Chloe about what she wants to ask Santa for Christmas and it occurred to me how much my "Christmas Wish-List" would have changed since the last time I sent a letter to the North Pole.

12 Days of Chriselle 1 day ago

Get Your Best Holiday Skin

Happy Day 10 of the 12 Days of CHRISelle! During the first trimester of my pregnancy with Colette, I had terrible hormonal acne. It went...

12 Days of Chriselle 2 days ago

A Day in My Shoes

To be honest, as much as I love Colette, it feels like my life has been flipped upside down.

12 Days of Chriselle 3 days ago

Best Holiday Pieces for $60 and Under

Now that the holidays are in full swing, I know you all are shopping for a new wardrobe.

12 Days of Chriselle 4 days ago

The Gift of Memories

After I graduated college, my mom passed down one of her family heirlooms to me to celebrate a huge milestone in my life.

12 Days of Chriselle 5 days ago