Fashion Week 8 years ago

PS

PS its Proenza Schouler‘s Spring Summer 2011 collection. Probably by far one of my favorite collections for this new season. A lot of designers were going for the “no color ” and “all white” look, which I absolutely love, but it was a breathe of fresh air to see some neons in the mix. and as you guys know Im not a fan of color..especially neons. Proenza Schouler might change my mind in inveting into some neons for next years Spring/summer…

via TommyTon

Xx

Chriselle

NYFW FW '17 Recap

Another New York Fashion Week has come and gone, and I feel like it goes by faster and faster each season! I was able to attend so many incredible shows and left each of them more inspired than the last.

Fashion Week 1 year ago

Discover NYFW with Me

Happy New York Fashion Week! It's been an incredibly hectic yet amazing past few days here in New York. Though fashion week is fun it's also very challenging. From managing your schedule to being on time to shows, to fittings, to shooting content in between, and of course to prepping looks, it's a wonder I get any sleep at all!

Fashion 1 year ago

The Magic of Bonpoint

It was absolute magic and I was so thrilled to be invited to the show once again and work with them on this special project. Although I wish I was able to bring Chloe with me, I'm hoping that next couture season (when the weather is warmer) I'll be able to take her to her very first Bonpoint show!

Paris Fashion Week 1 year ago

Paris Couture Week Recap

Although I love fashion week there is something special about couture season. Perhaps it could be that it's less intense of a schedule and there's simply more time to actually enjoy the moment. Here is an overall recap of some of the shows I attended and the outfits I wore during couture week. Enjoy!

Paris Fashion Week 1 year ago

Cafe Valentino

You might recognize this look from my PFW Day 5 post. But just like my Chanel look- I loved this outfit so much I had to dedicate a post to it! It combines two of my favorite things, Valentino, and Parisian Cafes!

Paris Fashion Week 2 years ago

My Chanel Moment

Can you believe Paris Fashion Week is over? It literally flew by. I wanted to talk to you guys a little more about the amazing look I wore to the Chanel SS17 show.

Paris Fashion Week 2 years ago