Fashion, Fitness

The Most Flattering Workout Pants Ever

Working out takes a lot of commitment and dedication, but I’ve found one thing that always keeps me motivated: really cute workout clothes! Seriously!  There’s nothing like a cute workout outfit to get you hyped to get your sweat on!  If you’re going to work out, might as well look good doing it, right?  I’ve seen a lot of workout clothes in my day but I’ve found two styles of workout pants that are always flattering no matter your shape or size.

I called my fitness BFF Jana Williams, who you might recognize from her amazing wellness posts here on The Chriselle Factor (see her most recent posts here and here), to do a quick hike with me and help model slash show off the most flattering styles of workout pants ever.

1. The Printed Leggings
You guys know I’m not really one for prints in my everyday outfits, but something about patterned or printed workout pants looks so good on! They might seem intimidating, but being able to incorporate a visually interesting element in your look can help slim you down! The pair I’m wearing above (similar here) are fantastic because the monochrome camo print is totally on trend and they’re really, really comfortable!

2. The High Waisted Leggings

High-waisted anything is super flattering, so it’s no wonder I’m obsessed with these leggings. For workout leggings in particularhigh waisted leggings are great for sucking everything in and keeping everything in! For me personally, my tummy is my problem area but my upper torso is the smallest part of my body, so wearing high waisted leggings allows me to show off what I like and hide what I don’t! A total win-win!

Do you guys have anything you wear when you workout that makes you feel confident and motivated to go that extra mile? Let me know in the comments below and go get your sweat on!sigxo_chriselle

• These are nice flattering pants looking beautiful.

• If sοme one ɗesireѕ expert view concerning blogging and site-building after that i
    recommend һim/ɦer to go to see this weblog, Kеeep up the pleasant job.

• credit cards says:

Hі therе! This is my fiгst visit to your blog!
    We are a team οf volunteers and starting a new projeϲt
    in a community in the same niche. Your blog provіded us beneficіal information to
    work on. You have done a extraordinawry jօb!

• Susann says:

Love this post. Where is your jacket from?

• […] win for me. From jeans like these to trousers, to bathing suit bottoms, to workout leggings, nothing makes me feel more confident than a high-waist. They’re great for giving the […]

• Mireia says:

Absolutely love it!

Mireia from TGL

• Excellеnt post however I was wondering if you ϲoᥙld write a litte
    morе оn this subject? I’d be very thankful if you could elaboгate a little biit further.
    Appreciate it!

• I’m investing in new workout gear! Need to check these out! x

• mainou says:

Love the pants! I’m always on the lookout for cute work out clothes

• Vivian says:

Love the camo leggings on you!

Vivian | LIVE . IN . LOVE

• Natali says:

Oh yes, you are right, really great looking and fitting workwear clothes!

• Elizabeth says:

Can’t agree more! There’s just something about patterned, high-waisted leggings that look super flattering! <3 🙂 Loving this great workout ensemble!

XO, Elizabeth

• Elle Benet says:

Always love cute workout clothes! – Elle ♡

• Amy says:

When you have nothing but skin and bones for a stomach, it is not a problem area……

• I love them! so flattering x

• La Bijoux Bella | by mia says:

Such cute and inspirational looks for active wear. Love the camouflage style! 🙂

💋LA BIJOUX BELLA💋 | BY MIA | A Creative Lifestyle Blog

• […] nothing like a cute workout outfit to get you hyped to get your sweat on! from The Chriselle Factor from Tumblr […]