283a1812
Beauty, Skin Tips

3 Must-Have Skin Gadgets That Actually Work

There are so many skincare tools on the market right now, but it’s hard to know which ones actually do what they say they’ll do. How do you know if you’ll be getting your bang for your buck? Do these skincare tools actually work? Well, worry no more! I’ve done all the hard work for you. I’m so lucky to be able to try some of the hottest gadgets out on the skincare scene and I’ve narrowed it down to the 4 gadgets I use religiously. If you follow me on Snapchat, (@chrisellelim) you might recognize some of them!

Eye Massage

Did you know the skin under your eyes is the thinnest layer of skin on your entire face?  As you guys know, I suffer from dark under eye circles and I’ve tried everything under the sun to cover them up/get rid of them. This eye massager moves in a way that mimics a professional eye treatment to work with your favorite serum (my favorite is currently this one) or creams (Im a big fan of this eye cream) to absorb your product more effectively. It’s like a gentle massage for your eyes while also combatting puffiness and fine lines!

Micro Needling

So many of you have been curious about microneedling aka dermarolling and there’s entirely too much I want to tell you guys about it, so I’ve decided to dedicate an entire Currently Obsessed future post to it! Keep your eyes peeled because it’s coming soon! Basically, this is an at-home version of a procedure you can get professionally done. The tool has a roller ball of tiny, minimally invasive needles that help stimulate collagen production and plump up your skin!

Foreo

I’ve featured this gadget before, and I have nothing but good things to say about it! A lot of the #CINCteam girls use it as well and are completely hooked on it. It’s a great tool to buff away dead skin, cleanse your pores and it even helps anti-aging! I like to leave mine in the shower and use it as a part of my makeup removing routine,

Face Massage

This little guy is like my skin secret weapon. It uses micro-current technology to help tone, firm and contour the skin on your face. Like the gif, I use this on my cheekbones as kind of an instant face lift! I’ve been using this a few times a week for a month or so, and I can really feel and see the difference in my skin.

283a1810

Do you use any of these gadgets? Or have any you swear by? Let me know below!

sigxo_chriselle

• Ela says:

I dunno whether to get a Foreo or a Clarisonic Mia. Thoughts?

• Lisha says:

I’ve been wanting to try the Foreo for a while now. I’ve had such bad experiences with the Clarisonic (my friends love it, my kin doesn’t) so I’ve been wondering if maybe the Foreo is less abbrasive, more gentle, etc. to my rather sensitive skin. I break out easily and swore off brushes. Then again, I have a jade massage roller that works miracles. So yes … been wondering about the Foreo. :)

• Natalie says:

I really want to try the micro-needling. Is it painful?

• Sheryl says:

I will have to check out the Iris as I’m plagued with under eye darkness too. Love the NuFACE and need to get back to my regimen. I have all of the attachments and get value from all of them-such a versatile tool 😄

• Kay says:

I love this post! I always wanted to try microneedling but I’m too scared. Does it hurt real bad?

• Hi lovely,

Your blog post will be featured in Bloggers Issue Magazine.

Bloggersissue.com

• Mireia says:

Absolutely love it!

Mireia from TGL

• Naznin says:

These look so helpful! Want to try all of them!
    xx

• Lina Levien says:

Hi, Criselle!

Really nice post! I’ve been having a look on beauty gadgets to make my skincare more efficient and your post was very helpful! Thank you so much!

Also, you mentioned your troubles with under eye circles… I tried out a DIY with Coconut oil for that and the results were miraculous! I even wrote about it on my blog, if you’d like to check it out: https://linasbeautysecrets.wordpress.com/2016/08/06/diy-beauty-secrets-episode-3-remove-your-under-eye-circles-with-coconut-oil/

Love,
    Lina

• Shloka says:

Wow! You have opened my eyes to so many new gadgets, I really want to try the buffer right now! It seems like such a good tool to have! I do have to ask though, does micro needling hurt? :O

x
    Shloka

• Jennifer says:

Great post and suggestions! :)

• Diana says:

Amazing products!! I have been wanting to use the massage gadget, the micro needle kind of scares me since I have a bit of acne.

|| D I A N A ||

• Marta says:

I’ve been dying to try micro needling because it’s great for acne scars and I have plenty of them. And the Foreo device is absolutely amazing.

• Audrey says:

Love these gifs! They are so engaging! Foreo seriously has the best stuff, I’ve had my eye on that exfoliator for awhile now!

Velveteencockroach

• Jessica says:

I don’t use gadgets on my skin but I’m seeing so many great reviews.. I’ll have to give those a try x

Jessica — NinetyCo

• Leah says:

Must buy these!!!

• […] your buck? Do these skincare tools actually work? Well, worry no more! from The Chriselle Factorhttp://thechrisellefactor.com/2017/01/3-must-have-skin-gadgets-that-actually-work/ from Tumblr […]

• La Bijoux Bella | by mia says:

How lovely … All the skincare tools looks so cute! :)

❤LA BIJOUX BELLA❤ | BY MIA | A Creative Lifestyle Blog