Fashion

Shop the Full Collection with Me

Today is the day! It’s. Finally. Here.

I have no words to express how excited I am that my collection, Chriselle x J.O.A, is now available to shop at Nordstrom! Right NOW! So today, I wanted to walk you guys through my entire collection; my favorite pieces, the inspiration, and even some styling tips, too! So, keep scrolling to shop the full collection for the very first time with me!

This dress has to be one of my favorites from the whole collection. It’s super easy and chic and totally reminds me of something Audrey Hepburn would’ve worn! Plus, this yellow color is everything right now. Roman Holiday, anyone?

Shop the Dress Here

This yellow print just screams vacation. When I was designing the collection, I knew I wanted an oversized floral print, and I just fell in love with this one. It’s incorporated throughout the collection in several pieces, and this sweet little dress is the perfect companion for any vacation.

Shop the Blazer HERE

Having really good transitional pieces was super important to me, which is why I incorporated blazers into my collection! This gorgeous sage green blazer can easily go from day to night, and I love the ‘half moon’ inspired buttons!

Shop the Overalls Here

Nothing says vacation more than linen overalls, right? I love how the straps on these can be crisscrossed on the back as well as worn straight up and down. I love the square neckline and the chic vertical stripes making them not your basic overalls!

Shop the Blazer Here

In the same light linen material as the overalls, this blazer is an absolute must-have for Spring. It’s super effortless and just perfectly oversized. Dressed up or dressed down, it’s a great go-to for any look!

Shop the Top Here | Shop the Trousers Here

These high waisted linen trousers are another one of my favorite pieces from the collection. Don’t they look like you should be wearing them on a resort somewhere? I love the cinching-corset details too!

Shop the Top Here

Having pieces in my collection that you can wear multiple ways was super important to me. This top is a perfect example of that! Sleeved, off the shoulder, bandeau, or bow- this versatile top is sheer perfection!

Shop the Top Here | Shop the Shorts Here

Similar to the striped top above, I knew I wanted the versatile crop top in this killer floral print too! I designed a cute pair of ruffle shorts in the same print to wear as a set, or as separates!

Shop the Top Here | Shop the Trousers Here

These cropped trousers are a closet staple for me. I love the Roman-yellow color so much! They’re super easy to throw on and can be dressed up or down. I designed a cute little top in the same color to either wear as a set or with a pair of jeans! The ruffle detail is super fun and flirty-making it perfect for springtime!

Shop the Dress Here

These trench dresses are super special to me, which is why I wanted to have them in 3 different colors! They’re so incredibly versatile, too! It can be worn as a dress, as an open as a short-sleeve trench, or layered with jeans! Plus: they have pockets. Throw one of these guys in your suitcase and you instantly have three killer outfits in one! (Did I mention it has pockets?!)

Shop the Dress Here

This dress just screams Tuscany to me! It’s super feminine and romantic. It’s definitely one of the flirtier pieces in the collection as it’s an off the shoulder piece which is universally flattering, and the slight sweetheart necklace gives the silhouette a cute little touch. Pssst: this dress has pockets, too!

Shop the Top Here | Shop the Trousers Here

In the same gingham print as the dress above, I created this super cute draw-string crop top. I paired the top with these cream-colored crop trousers (the same as the yellow ones!) for a super easy springtime look. One of my favorite parts of the blouse is that you can totally play around with the cinched draw-string detail to make the top as cropped or as loose as you want!

Shop the Blazer Here | Shop the Trousers Here

Every girl needs a good white suit, so I wanted to create one you would love and feel strong in! It’s incredibly flattering and I love the touch of the half-moon hardware on the pants and the blazer! The set looks good together or separately. Trust me when I say that you’ll wear this suit for a very long time!

Shop the Dress Here

In the same minimal print as the white suit, I wanted to give the blazer a flirty update, so I created this blazer shift dress! The silhouette is perfect for work, or to be dressed down for the weekends! Plus, I really love the unique hardware!

Shop the Jumpsuit Here

One of my favorite materials from the collection is this super soft crepe. I knew I wanted a jumpsuit in my collection and this gorgeous striped one is the perfect addition. The corset detail can be worn in the front or in the back!

Shop the Top Here

I’ve been wearing this top non-stop, and I always get compliments on it! I wanted to make sure it was versatile, so the long sashes can be tied in so many different ways! One of my favorite details about this top is that even though it’s designed as a crop-top- the sashes are long enough to wrap around to lower the hem!

I really can’t believe the day has finally come, and I want to thank you guys from the bottom of my heart for all of your excitement and support! It means more to me than you’ll ever know.

There’s even more not pictured for you guys to shop! So, without further adieu…

CLICK HERE TO SHOP MY FULL COLLECTION EXCLUSIVELY AT NORDSTROM!

READY. SET. SHOP

(PS: there are limited quantities available, so be sure to grab your favorite pieces ASAP!)

sigxo_chriselle

TELL US YOUR THOUGHTS!

• Gloria says:

Please make your collection available in PETITE!!! And make another collection that is flattering for curvier girls!! I love the designs on everything but it does not fit well with people who aren’t tall and slim. That being said, I hope to see another collection in the future that addresses the problems I stated above.

• kumaashiro says:

I love this collection and very happy with what you have done. However… I just purchased the Chriselle x J.O.A. Asymmetrical Trench Dress and received it yesterday. One thing I was VERY disappointed was that the buttons on the actual product were not the same compared to what I received! I contacted support and was told that what I received is what they have on sale. So I believe the product is wrongly advertised on Nordstrom and was very upset that they are unable to do anything. I am very torn. I love the dress, but I also feel like I have been scammed a little.

• Wendy says:

Chriselle, your collection is BEAUTIFUL! Sadly, being a small but busty women many of the styles wouldn’t work for me.
    If they did every piece would be in my wardrobe now!

• Poltava says:

Oh, I love you looks! Thank you for sharing. I just want to let you know that I really like your blog. ❤️

• Tabitha says:

You created a beautiful collection, and I love the rustic, vintage look of each piece. My favorite possibly has to be the trench coat dress. It reminds me of post WW2 in the 40’s. Just gorgeous!

Tabitha

• Steal4Style says:

The overalls are amazing!! I love the prints, and the fabrics. Congratulations!
    Steal4Style.com

• Dessy says:

Hi Chriselle,

Your collection is very beautiful. Romantic and very pretty!

May I know what brand of the shoes you wore with them? The one with chunky heels.

Thanks a lot..heading to Nordstrom now!

• Love love your collection ! Wish I Could get my hands on them but I’m all the way in Kenya ! 😭💕

• Chloe says:

Such a gorgeous collection!

Chloe x

• Joy says:

super love your collection, they are so fresh and lovely, I am going to shop.

My Eternal Symphony | Instagram

• Tammy says:

Congratulations Chriselle! Your collection is ah-mazing… I am so impressed and want everything in this collection! My favorite pieces are the blazers and the stripe jumpsuit. These colors/patterns are so perfect for Spring! Can’t wait to shop 🛍👏

xx Tammy

• each piece is jaw droopingly gorgeous!! Congrats!!

chevrons & éclairs

• sara nena says:

I keep saying that the striped overall is your masterpiece

• Allison says:

Does anyone know where her white slingback kitten heels are from?

• Elizabeth says:

I’m absolutely in love with all of these minimal and feminine pieces, especially the linen overalls and the trench dresses! <3 🙂 Sooo beautiful! I love how every look is so elegant yet effortless! It embodies your style so well, Chriselle!

XO, Elizabeth

• Vivian says:

The Roman yellow is so perfect in this collection! I love all the different ways to wear the tie front crop top~

Vivian | LIVE IN LOVE
    IG | @viviyunn_

~

• Diana says:

Congratulations, Chriselle! I checked out your new collection today at Nordstrom in SF and fell in love with the white check blazer. Can’t wait to style it!

Diana | http://thechicdiary.com/blog/3/1/2018-subtly-draped-aritzia-gold-duster-jacket-ruched-wool-dress

• Jenny Yang says:

Congrats Chriselle!! So amazing to see you grow throughout the years. The pieces are so cute and can’t wait to get my hands on some of them asap!

• Kathrin says:

These prices are so lovely! They would be perfect for a vacation!

Kathrin | Polar Bear Style

• I’m so glad you have a collection out! Everything is seriously the bomb dot com. In love head over heels over the striped linen set <3

• Sooooo excited to receive my roman gold cocoon sleeve dress and even more stoked knowing it was also your fave. Extremely proud of you. You deserve all the love.

I even went ahead and did a post on the whole collection on my blog cherieliquor.blogspot.com

• Makeda says:

Congrats Chriselle! I snagged the tiered sleeve mini and the cocoon sleeve dresses for my Paris trip. Cant’t WAIT for them to come in. Simply lovely collection.
    xoxo

• Stefanie says:

Omg- love all of your collection xx but live in Sydney – shipping is bit expensive – you should have your own clothing line 😊😊

• KARLA says:

I can not decide which look I love the most.
    I think I have to make small weekly purchases LOVE EVERYTHING! 💙

• Nia says:

Oh my goodness, that green blazer! This collection is so feminine — It’s absolutely STUNNING. Great work, Chriselle.

Nia

• Mireia says:

Congrats! It’s a wonderful collection!!!

Mireia from TGL

• Natali says:

Oh yes, I’m totally going to shop now! Every single piece is so amazing!!!

• Mina D'Amico says:

I had my alarm set and coffee ready this morning! I’ve never shopped faster in my life! It’s one thing to get those special designer pieces from brands that you love, but its a new and different feeling for me getting pieces after being one of your readers for years ( a little over four using Chloe as my time gage) and following your personal journey. It’s exciting! I’m so glad to have a few pieces of Chriselle in my closet and although it might’ve been stressful for you, the fact that we broke the site kinda made my morning. You have some crazy loyal readers. ; )

• I just loved every single item on your collection! Perfect for summer and spring! I already bought the yellow dress shirt. It is very beautiful.

• Marianne says:

In love with every piece 🙂 <3
    xx

• […] I have no words to express how excited I am that my collection, Chriselle x J.O.A, is now available to shop at Nordstrom! from The Chriselle Factorhttp://thechrisellefactor.com/2018/03/shop-the-full-collection-with-me/ […]

• Paul says:

you are so amazing , your collection and style is beautiful, and you are visually stunning