My Biggest Reveal Yet

GUYS! Today is a very special day as I’ve been working on something really special and close to my heart for the past year and have had to keep it a secret from you guys this whole time! Trust me… it’s been SOOOO hard to not talk about it as you know I love sharing everything with you.

I’m FINALLY coming out with a collection that I designed with a brand that I absolutely love, and it will be exclusively sold at one of the biggest retailers in the world! I can’t tell you the full details just yet as I’ll be sharing more information in a few days (all I can tell you is to make sure to mark your calendars for March 7th). It’s literally been a dream come true in the making, and I can’t wait for you guys to see the full collection.

Although I can’t release all the details on the collection just yet, I wanted to share a mood board along with a few teaser shots from the lookbook. I went to Rome a number of times last year and was so inspired by the colors of the city and the rustic romance of it all. Every piece I designed is a piece I’ve always wanted in my closet. It captures the essence of my style in one collection. It’s feminine and effortless but easy… The collection feels timeless like classic staples with unexpected twists, and are also pieces that you can transform and wear in multiple different ways. When I designed this collection, I had to think about who the ideal woman was that I was designing this for… and you know who immediately came to mind?  YOU… my amazing followers!

Spring is just around the corner and I can’t wait to see all of you frolicking around in my pieces!  It’s always been a dream of mine for you guys to have a piece of me in your closet somehow and now, that can be an actual reality in just a few days!

Here are some important dates for you guys to add to your calendar right now:

I will be releasing the FULL lookbook and you guys will have access to it here first on The Chriselle Factor. I’ll also be sharing with you who I’m designing my collection with and MORE! (Ahhhh, I’m screaming just thinking about this announcement!)

• 3/15- SHOPPING TIME!!!!

The full collection will finally be shoppable and available, but mark your calendars as all the pieces are limited and I have a feeling will sell out fast!

Thank you guys so much for your support through the years. This would not have happened without my amazing and loyal followers.  And I can’t wait for each and every one of you to have a piece of me in your wardrobe soon!

Love you guys!

• Katya says:

That is so amazing! You deserve it, congrats!

StyleSprinter Blog by Katya Bychkova

• JUXZii says:

Legit Fab!!!!!! Love the mood board!!!

• I can’t wait for seeing you’re all collection and style because my passion is also to wearing new clothes and visit new places it’s an amazing experience for my whole life thanks for sharing this I am really thankful to you…

• Eunice says:

Yeeeeeeees I’m so excited for you!
    Please I hope there will be a worldwide shipping:)
    Can’t wait! Keep going girl
    Be bless

• Nicole Taylor says:

CANNOT WAIT to see what you came up with! You have such an amazing eye and your CINC team is so talented! Congratulations on your line!!

• Vrushali says:

Congratulations Chriselle! You are such an inspiration. I don’t even have to wait for the collection to come out. I KNOW it is going to be FAB!

• Laurie says:

Ack! The anticipation is going to kill me! Congratulations!!!!

• Ruth Josey says:

Wow! How exciting! I love the peeks you gave us just now and can’t wait!

• Tammy says:

That is so exciting Chriselle! I am marking my calendar right now. Congrats on your success and on your first collection! Can’t wait to see 👀👏💕

xx Tammy

• Coco says:

This looks VERY Reformation-esque!!! Keeping my fingers crossed that it’s with Reformation! Congrats lady 🙂
    xo, coco |

• Tricia says:

Oh my god, this is so exciting!!! I can’t wait to see the collection and congratulations Chriselle!

• Steal4Style says:

Congratulations on this amazing project!! It looks really special. So excited!

• Chloe says:

Congratulations! This moodboard is absolutely stunning, I can’t wait to see the collection!

Chloe x

• K says:

Lovely congratulations can’t wait to see the collection

• timmy says:

amazing, cannot wait.

• Annie says:

Wow, congrats!! Can’t wait to hear more!

• Nikkki says:

The teasers already look so tempting!
    Can 7th March get here any sooner?

• Lee C says:

Congratulations!!! I’m so excited! I can’t wait to see it!!

• Jennifer says:

Congratulations Chriselle! This is amazing news. Can’t wait to see and hear more about this collection. 🙂

• Valerie says:

Wow! So excited for this x

• So gorgeous! can’t wait to shop the collection and so proud of your hard work 🙂 x

chevrons & éclairs

• Laura says:

Congratulations Chriselle! I’ve been waiting for you to bring out your own line or designs for so long now, I think you have a really talent for styling and could really make a mark on the fashion industry (even more than you already have). Very excited to learn more and see more of the collection and I wish you every success with it and all your projects for this year! 💕

• Anne says:

I am so excited for you! Judging by these teasers, I could already tell that this is going to be so so good! Congrats Chriselle!

• LingC says:

🙌 how exciting! Can’t believe you had this going on as a project – on top of everything else. I’m sure the collection will be effortlessly Chriselle. Congrats 👏

• Vivian says:

This is SO exciting! So happy for you~

Vivian | LIVE IN LOVE
    IG | @viviyunn_

• Chriselle!! Congratulations!! I am so excited for your line. I’m sure it is going to be so beautiful, timeless, and chic…always chic 🙂 You are one of my biggest inspirations, and I’m not in the fashion world. I’m so happy for you, and so ready to own a Chriselle-designed piece 💗

• Cristina says:

언니 최고👍!!! I so happy 😀 can’t wait to see the Collection!!!! I know is gonna souñd our fast 😉

• Fatou says:

OMG!!!!! Congratulations Chriselle!!! Your style is THE BEST in the fashion blogging sphere, so I’m sure your new collection would be perfect. I’m so happy for you.

• Elizabeth says:

Congratulations, Chriselle! Words can’t express how happy I am for you! Being able to work with one of your favorite brands and a major retailer is definitely a milestone-worthy achievement! Can’t wait to see the big reveal next week! <3 🙂

XO, Elizabeth

• Parishi says:

OH MY GOD!!! I am so excited for this. And also a big congratulations to you Chriselle!! I hope to get some pieces in my closet if they might come out in my country.

But congratulations on your dream coming true.

XO, Parishi

• Isabel says:

Congratulations, Chriselle!!! Really love your IG and YouTube and have been following you for years. Cannot wait to see the collection. Much love and more power to you!

• Jaime says:

So happy for you! I was just thinking the other day about how I wished you’d come out with a collection and that I’d totally buy pieces from it! So bummed because I’ll be out of the country without internet at that time, so hoping you’ll be coming out with more collections! So excited to see the lookbook!

• AikA ❤︎ says:

This is soooo exciting and I can’t wait to see the lookbook!
    Hope the price is affordable that I can buy one of your collection!

xo from Seattle,

• SHA FRANCO says:

I can not wait to see the entire collection. I need that jumpsuit in my life because Rome was my fave destination too so, itll let me revisit through your clothes.
    Amazing looks at PFW – .. BEST DRESSED

• Yelda says:

AHHHH I am so excited! I want that striped jumper/dress in the first image. Marking my calendar. Can’t wait and so happy and excited for you. You continue to inspire!

• Camilla Lauriola says:

OMG!! Can’t waiit! You are such an inspiration, I just love your style 😀 Congratulations Chriselle you really deserve it!

• Jasmine says:

This is such great news! I always visit your blog for inspiration so seeing this makes me really excited for you! I can’t wait to see the lookbook in just a few days.

• Gricelda Romo says:

I can’t wait to see your collection! The mood board looks lovely and definitely in the season for spring! I’m excited!

• How exciting!!! The mood board is so pretty and the colors sooo dreamy. I can’t wait to see what you’ll be revealing 🙂

• Carmen La says:

ahhhh, can’t wait to see what you’ve designed! no doubt it’ll be incredible! <3

• Tabitha says:

Congrats! I’m so excited for you! I can’t wait to see the products when they come out.

• Elaine Baho says:

Omg!!! What amazing news!! Congratulations on your collaboration! Can wait to see and shop your collection!! You are so inspiring and an icon for me. Go Chriselle♥️

• Tonada says:

Congrats! So amazing!

• Paku Her says:

AHHHH! I’m so excited! Cannot wait for the look book.
    So proud of you. What a dream come true.

• Shloka says:

So proud of you Chriselle. Not a single day goes by that you don’t inspire me to be the best that I can be and you always always inspire me to keep going and never give up on my dreams! Congratulations and I can’t wait to buy a piece from your collection!

• Congratulations for this exiting news! I can’t wait to buy some pieces of the collection!!

• Matea says:

CONGRADULATIONS, omg so happy for you. I remember your video when you did diy jumper with pearls. I am so proud to hear your dream came true, and if I be honest I knew this will come and Im so glas it happened now. I see many bloggers do their own clothing line but it seems to me a bit early, your style evolution is amazing and you deserve this. Can’t wait.

• sara nena says:

wooooooow congratulations…can’t wait to see all the pieces

• Jada says:

So excited! Congratulations! I can’t wait for the big reveal!

• Natali says:

OH MY!! I’m so excited about this and I can’t wait to find out what this is all about!! Just perfectly in time for Women’s Day too! 😀

• Marianne says:

Absolutely amazing! Congratulations! 🙂
    Can not wait to see the whole collection <3

• Xynthia says:

Congratulations! That really sounds like a dream come true. Can’t wait to see what you created. 🤗

• […] Today is a very special day as I’ve been working on something really special for the past year and have had to keep it a secret from you guys this whole time! Trust me… it’s been SOOOO hard as you know I love sharing everything with you. from The Chriselle Factor […]

• Heide says:

Oh wow that is so amazing! (Even thoughts I kind of guessed it by now! 😉 )
    An absolute Wonder how you do it all, a whole collection!!! (+blogposts, Videos, stories, pictures aaaand life as a mother and wife and friend)
    I love the moodboard and wish I could beam myself into this location and the vibes there.
    Will your Collection be sold worldwide? Or better; as a German follower, will I be able to purchase your collection?

Best wishes and a big congratulation, Heide