Fashion, Outfits

Favorite August Outfits

I don’t always have time to shoot all of my OOTD’s but I do post as many as I can on Instagram and snapchat. These are three of my favorite August outfits and how to re-create them in every price range! All of the pieces either add up to under $150, under $250 or under $300, so you can shop according to your budget!

Look One

Perfectly preppy and ready to sight see in Taiwan!

I wore this look while exploring Taipei, Taiwan with the family! Packing easy dresses is the best way to travel, especially when traveling with a toddler. Maximum chic with minimal effort! Throw on a pair of sneakers and it’s the perfect sight-seeing outfit. Another perk about traveling with dresses is how easy you can dress them up if need be! A pair of strappy heels and a leather jacket and I’m good for a night out on the town.

Under $150

Under $250

Under $300

Look Two

Pretty in pink in Korea!

This blue jean mini-skirt and pink top look was one that I wore while I was in Seoul. I’m sure you recognize these Derek Lam flats from some previous posts, so you know how much I love traveling with them! And how cool is this pink Storets top? It’s under $100 and it made such a fun statement.

Under $150

Under $250

Under $300

Look Three

The summer to fall transition piece you’ll be wearing all season!

This Lavish Alice cape is the perfect summer to fall transition piece! It gives the look of a jacket or blazer but it’s not as heavy. Just throw on a camisole top, some shorts, and some slides and you’ve got the perfect running errands outfit! Plus, you can’t go wrong with some mirrored sunnies and a flat top hat.

Under $150

Under $250

Under $300

Hope you enjoyed, let me know what outfits you want to see next!

• Alli says:

These outfits are so chic! Absolutely love look #3: the summer to fall transition pieces. Transitioning is something I used to really struggle with when I was younger and now I absolutely love sharing my tips about it.

• Hi Chriselle! Beautiful looks! Love the pink top in the second outfit. Have a wonderful week!

• Shloka says:

I have had my eye on that cape since I saw it on your Instagram – it is gorgeous! Especially the bold stripes! Love all your outfit combinations and can’t wait to try them out myself!

• Hayley Larue says:

Love the inspiration board at the beginning! <3

• Eva says:

An absolutly amazing blog post. Perfect for muy college students budget 🙂

• Elizabeth T. says:

Loving all of these gorgeous outfits, especially the first one <3 The dress is so pretty! 🙂 And you're so thoughtful to put together 3 different ways to get the look for every budget, Chriselle! Really enjoyed this post and your outfits for August! Can't wait for the fall though!

XO, Elizabeth

• Mercy says:

The striped cape is pretty, it complements every outfit, perfect for corporate or casual look.

• Olivia says:

I love this post so much. As a college student I am always looking to your outfits for inspiration then searching for similar pieces within my budget. Now it is all just a click away! Genius idea, and would love if you had all your outfit posts like this one! You’re amazing ilysm.

• Margaret says:

Have been seeing the Storets top a lot on Instagram! I reckon it looks good in reasonable price! But my personal fav is the last one, anything featuring a hat just makes it extra chic!

xo Margaret |

• Alyssa says:

Love this post and how you broke it down into 3 different price points! All of these outfits are to die for!! xx

• Lottie says:

I love this wrap trend you’re styling! x

• Ashley says:

Love that cape from look 3! But all these outfits are gorgeous!!

XOXO, Ashley

• Mireia says:

My favorite one is the third!

Mireia from TGL

• Dresscape says:

So inspiring! Thanks for sharing these lovely outfits!

Claire from Dresscape

• Ev says:

Love your style!

• The pretty in pink one and the last one are favorite! x

• Sharon Wu says:

You have the best outfits! Love the round-up. Happy Monday! xo, sharon

• diana says:

Beautiful photos!
    || D I A N A ||

• Thuy says:

I love Look Three the most 🙂 Sophisticated and not too feminine. Cool. I also like the way you capitalized on making valuable content from your Instagram outfits. Very smart of you with the under $150, $250, and $300. I’ve been feeling more pressured to come up with content outside of when I’m able to shoot with a photographer! So this is motivating and useful!

• La Bijoux Bella | by mia says:

Beautiful and practical looks for the everyday wear. Simple and stated chic! 🙂

La Bijoux Bella | by mia

• Natali says:

All three outfits are breathtaking!! I’m loving the way you look in all of them!

• […] my favorite August outfits and how to re-create them in every price range! from The Chriselle Factor from Tumblr […]