The short of it + sales

posted by on 2013.08.30, under Chriselle Inc.

shortcover

If you follow me on Instagram, Facebook or Twitter, than you already know that I just cut my hair if not check out the new do HERE.  I decided to go back to my bob. For those of you that have been following me since the beginning, then you may recall me with this hairstyle! I’ve experimented with a few different hair styles after I grew it out ,but I’ve always loved having a bob. Here are a few short hair inspirations that I think are simply beautiful! Also, I wanted to remind you that there are some great deals going on right now on some of my favorite places to shop this Labor Day Weekend. It wouldn’t be right if I didn’t share these amazing deals with you, so I included all of the discount codes and inspiration  below!

d624b23fc34f3ca900d258941331dafe 199282_8_600 199282_5_600 9348bcadfed83c90c3f7870a575bfec4                                                                                                                       Images via Trendhunter

|LABOR DAY WEEKEND SALES LINKS |

Gorjana & Griffin- 30% off – Code: Summernights

Joie- 20% off Sale items- Code: Laborday13

C. Wonder- 25%- Code Laborday & Take 50% off sale items

Nordstrom- 40% off select shoes- No code needed.

Poppin -Save $15 off on all orders of $85 or more- Code: Labor15

Threadsense Save an extra 30% off sale items-Code: Laborday30

If you do plan on taking advantage of these sales I’d love to know what you end up buying! Share your new additions with me in the comments! Have a safe & fun Labor day weekend!

chrisellesig

COMMENTS

Short hair really suits you after all! :D

Leticia ( September 3, 2013 at 7:26 AM )

Thank you for finally cleaning up your blog navigation!! I had the hardest time figuring out which category your new blog posts might pop up in. :P

Love all the bobbed photos!

Newborn Fanatic ( September 2, 2013 at 9:13 PM )

Hi Chriselle.
I’ve just checked your pictures! I first saw you with long hair, which was around 4 months ago and that’s my favourite! “ thought it was!! ” You look absolutely lovely and elegant with the new hair-cut.

Also there’s something important to me as one of your readers, which is about your personality in addition to your style and beauty! I have lost count of reading under the regular daily posts, about your personality by your viewers/subscribers! “ like how many times people were inspired by you, which I agree personally! ”
This is what makes you different from other fashion bloggers ( the connection you’ve stablished with your subscribers! It’s not easy at all with so much to do/so many different sites naming just a few tweeter, Facebook, Instagram & … but you’ve taken times to read them, offering/giving what they’ve asked and … ) and l love that about you! You have set the standard very high for other F. B. ( Fashion Bloggers to keep up with you!! )

Have a beautiful Holiday sweetheart!
So sweet of you for sharing the sale links + the codes

Much Love!

ChocolateDreams “ YouTube ID ”

Marjan ( September 1, 2013 at 8:26 PM )

Love short hair!! And you are always beautiful!!

Olga ( September 1, 2013 at 4:11 AM )

Oh my, incredible styling! I am so excited for you! I remember the first time I saw you was on Michelle Phan’s videos. Nowadays, I think I follow you more on social media than any other YTer! Love the great work you’re doing and keep inspiring us!

Yin @ the|avantguardian ( September 1, 2013 at 1:08 AM )

Lovely inspirational pictures, you make me want to cut my hair!

Anna ( August 31, 2013 at 2:42 PM )

Love your photo!!!

Club Monaco is also having a great sale, additional 50% off mark downs!

xoxo, Diana

diana ( August 31, 2013 at 7:54 AM )

I remember the time when you had that hairstyle! So happy to see you rocking it again! I still have some of your old outfit photos with that bob stored in my fashion/inspiration folder, and whenever I see them, I think: If I ever get over the enormous love I have for my long hair, I would do the exact same haircut.

Dilek ( August 31, 2013 at 6:48 AM )

Super excited for Labor Day sales woot woot! :)

New post up…
❤ Jenny Tsang
http://www.Tsangtastic.com | Tsangtastic on Bloglovin’

Tsangtastic by Jenny Tsang ( August 31, 2013 at 1:53 AM )

Aha, Chriselle i made bob too 2 weeks ago )))
Nice cut

Inna ( August 31, 2013 at 12:05 AM )

pagetop